Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:08:32 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Final Performances « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Final Performances  (Read 2302 times)
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 12:11:01 AM »

Peter sellers in "the curse fo Fu Manchu' or whatever.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
ElectroSunDog
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 05:17:35 PM »

The REAL "Game Of Death" (it's completely different than the one you're thinking about) was discovered awhile ago. They showed the only known 14 minutes of completed footage on AMC earlier this year. So yes, "Game Of Death" WAS Bruce Lee's last performace. NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
kriegerg69
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 12:17:22 AM »

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS was Vincent Price's last film, and his scenes early on in the movie.....as short as they are....are really sweet and a nice swan song for Vinnie.

PSYCHO III was the last performance of the wonderful character actress Virginia Gregg. She was great in OPERATION PETTICOAT, but genre fans will always remember Virginia as the voice of Mrs. Bates in the first three PSYCHO films.

Post Edited (12-17-03 23:20)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Mein Führer! I can walk!!"
Eirik
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2003, 03:54:55 AM »

Maybe I'm alone here, but I find it kind of annoying when someone answers one of these threads with a laundry list of 20-30 answers as if they thought of them off the top of their head when they clearly looked them up somewhere.  Come on, man, just write down the most significant ones that come to mind when you read the post.

And in keeping with the Christmas Spirit, I will mention Sam Kinneson in "It's a Bundyful Life" the Married With Children Christmas Special from 1989 or 1990.
Eirik
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 03:56:50 AM »

Alice Brady "Young Mr. Lincoln"
Nigel Bruce "Bwana Devil"

I mean come on.  Like someone actually THOUGHT of those.
Colt M1991A1
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2003, 10:03:52 AM »

I've seen a version of "The Game Of Death" on SBS which was quite long- at least 30 mins IIRC. It had some of the opening scenes, where Bruce Lee is "recruited" to go to the Pagoda with the other Kung Fu Experts, as well as at least 5 of the levels of the Pagoda, including the penultimate fight with Kareem Abdul-Jabar.

All in all, it looked like it was going to be a pretty good film- some of the Kung Fu was just amazing...
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Final Performances « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.