Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:13:40 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  halloween 6 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: halloween 6  (Read 9164 times)
drumladdy
« on: March 02, 2001, 01:27:33 PM »

just watched it. it sucks, definitely the worst of all of them.

anybody think jason 10 is gonna be any good?

later
drumladdy
the hot carls
http://hotcarls.cjb.net
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2001, 03:28:48 PM »

Jason in space?  I don't see how it could be any good at all with a source concept as stupid as that, but then again these silly things have a way of becoming endearing.  Only time will tell.  I hear John Carpenter wanted to put Michael Myers in outer space as well.  Mmmm.

And when will we get the long promised Jason v Freddy: Teenaged Monster Rumble?
Will
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2001, 05:31:39 PM »

Depends on what you mean by "good."  I hear there's a David Cronenberg cameo, which makes it interesting enough for me to see.....but who am I kidding?  I'd see it anyway.

You're right, Halloween 6 was no fun.  What's this Druidic @!#$?  We don't need no stinking Druids!
Abby
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2001, 06:54:04 PM »

Stomp Tokyo has a great "play-by-play" comparision of the final Halloween 6 release vs. the director's cut. It's actually my favorite review(s) on their site. It's very good.

The new planned Halloween flick scares me. If you check out the HalloweenFilms site, you can watch the producer guy gloat how he's trying to force Jamie Lee Curtis to appear in the film while she steadily refuses. The producer is trying to get her on a technicality whereby she'll have to make a silent cameo.

They have also suggested that they will kill off Laurie within the first 30 seconds. Like, how much suckier can you get?
Squishy
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2001, 04:33:57 AM »

Well, aside from Jamie Lee, "Halloween H20" was pretty bad. There is a stupid, revolting possibility left over from the ending, rehashed from the later-rejected butt-end of "Halloween 4": Michael's spirit takes over Jamie (at the point their hands touch at the end of "H20"), turning her into the new Shape. A stunt(wo)man then replaces her behind the mask, and now she's after her own kid. (Feel free to leave the theatre at this point, barking obscenities.)

Okay!!! Can anybody think of a plot that would drive more people to stalk and kill its perpetrator? Ah, the novel version of "Hannibal," fine. (Sorry, Chadzilla.) Anything else?
Abby
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2001, 02:15:11 PM »

A strange tumor growing on Laurie's neck begins growing rapidly, and eventually gives life to an ancient Druid mage bent on murder.

Wait a minute ...
drumladdy
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2001, 03:29:47 PM »

jamie lee curtis is contractually obligated to be in the next halloween movie. the director wants her to be in a big part, she just wants a cameo.

jason x has a stupid plot but i will go see it. another thing, freddy vs. jason is only gonna be made if jason x does well in theaters. if it doesn't, the studio is scrapping jason vs. freddy

drumladdy
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  halloween 6 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.