Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:07:33 AM
714503 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Interceptor Force! er sorry Farce ... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interceptor Force! er sorry Farce ...  (Read 878 times)
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« on: January 16, 2004, 12:26:34 PM »

I saw this on cable recently.  Oh dear, oh dearie me!  A good Bad Movie, indeed.

What I Learned From Interceptor Force (Beware spoilers!!):

In the future, reaction to alien invasion will  be graduated; Step One - send in a 4 man covert team; Step Two; nuke the entire area.

Girls, even emancipated 21st Century kick-ass secret agent girls, cannot fire  rifles, even when in danger, even when they have 30 seconds to aim.

Indestructible shape-shifting alien invaders will shoot and kill everybody, except Oliver Gruner.  Him they will spar with, repeatedly, a lot and all the time.

Covert secret agents will refrain from shooting bad guys, and hit them instead.  Nor will they attempt to confine, handcuff, disarm or tie up any incapacitated bad guy.

Bad guys suffer from intermittent deafness and vision impairment, which means they don't hear gunfire until minutes after a fight, and miss covert secret agents standing in full view across the street.

Mexico doesn't mind the USAF dropping tactical nuclear weapons on Mexican  townships.

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 11:33:04 PM »

The best way to tell if a woman is human or not is by punching her in the face.

Make sure to see the sequel, Interceptor Force II.
QuartzRox
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 02:57:55 PM »

I just saw this movie and it's "So Bad Its Good". I'm eager to see the sequel.
I find the small clips at the beginning to be laughable, it makes the movie lose credibility.
Its funny how the alien use the guy as a wreckball, breaking everything around, which does nothing to the guy BTW. While it could easily punch thru him.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Interceptor Force! er sorry Farce ... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.