Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:56:51 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Which one of the BAD Movies is also the FUNNIEST ? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Which one of the BAD Movies is also the FUNNIEST ?  (Read 5828 times)
Erez
« on: August 24, 2001, 01:23:48 AM »

I was wondering.
I bought the movie Dead-Alive recently .
I had never laughed as much as i did while watching it.
you could even say that i felt real pain in my chest from the vacuum that grew in my lungs.

I want to get me another movie to my collection.
it must be as funny as the kick-ass Dead-Alive.

so
What do you thing is the one i should get.
Is there a movie out there, which is so funny and bad , that it can kill you by sucking all air out of your lungs while laughing?

Just  know that , i am NOT talking about the highest in humor.
I am talking about , that one that can really heart you physically.
Kyalla
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 06:40:10 AM »

The worst and funniest movie ever made imo is Battlefield Earth,   I laughed, I cried, I kissed 8 bucks goodbye.
Steve.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 01:52:10 PM »

Pete Jackson's other films BAD TASTE and MEET THE FEEBLES will produce similar results.
Jason
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 02:08:43 PM »

Mr. Nanny with the Hulkster is by far the best.
Raffles
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 02:34:15 PM »

Cheech and Chong's next movie had me in stiches!!
StatCat
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 05:00:54 PM »

Return of the living dead

Spookies (not intentionally funny probably but this movie just makes me laugh just thinking about it.)

Zombie 90 extreme pestilence (utter crap from Germany that has the worst dubbing ever in the history of film making one scientist sound like a jiving pimp and his sidekick like a weasel. Features some truly fake effects like a baby doll being ripped apart, decapitated plastic heads with tubes spurlting out blood, Jim Morrison and Hendrix zombies etc. Again not intentionally funny or was it?
Evil Ed
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 09:24:03 PM »

Try "Bloodsucking Freaks",
peter johnson
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2001, 01:20:01 AM »

Cripes, if The Giant Claw or Robot Monster don't make you shriek, then , well, we simply don't share the same sense of humour . . .
Rather weak isn't that?  But please, to DEMAND that we give you titles that will make you gasp for breath -- and that they must be B movies as well -- well . . .
I know that sensation.  I've had it the first time I saw Chaplin's "Modern Times (1936)" and the Canadian cartoons from Saskatchewan:  The Cat Came Back & one about the Apocalypse whose name escapes me.  That kind of laughter is, as they say, liberating.  Plus it gives you an endorphin rush like skydiving . . .
The Funniest?  THE funniest?!?!  Cripes, I have no idea.  Peruse them all -- that's why we're here . . .
Ever seen The Producers(1968), . . hmmm?
What about Plan 9?
Guitarwolf
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2001, 12:13:13 PM »

Infra-Man
Raffles
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2001, 02:34:58 PM »

One thing is, at the end the kid wakes up and it's a dream.  So, in that sense it was supposed to be somewhat ridiculous and fantastic.  It was like a child's conception of an alien. oh forget it
Disco Joe
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2001, 03:26:02 PM »

Howdy-

Sure, I'm just a corporate logo with no soul. But allow me to introduce you to a film that I had something to do with.

Go to www.discovampires.com. Tapes are on sale now. Reviews are glowing for this hilariously bad movie.

Hope that helps.

-Disco Joe
Paul Cristo
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2001, 03:52:32 PM »

If you're looking for a movie that's so bad it hurts you, then I've just the thing:

www.theworstmovie.com

Trust me

-Paul Cristo
Mofo Rising
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2001, 01:07:35 AM »

TROLL 2 had me in stitches.

I think most movie I find hysterically funny are also really bad movies.  Of course, most comedies don't stand without the laughter.  I thought SCREWED and NATIONAL LAMPOONS LOADED WEAPON 1 were hilarious, but nobody's going to accuse them of being good movies.

I think the two bad movies that would have me puking up my dinner with laughter, that is if I hadn't seen them too many times, would have to be GREMLINS 2 and ONE CRAZY SUMMER.  Pure insanity, those two.
ssvegita76
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2001, 11:18:51 AM »

Actually one movie comes to mind here and thats Breeders , The only reason i mention this rancid piece of human bowel waste is because in one scene a homless woman show the most atrocious acting when talking to her doll in a dark sewer .  That and the beginning old guy " My favorite chocolate store used to be here" scene .
Tony
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2001, 10:55:02 PM »

I really believe that the Batman movie, based on the TV show was the funniest bad movie I have ever seen. I purchased it about six months ago, and watch it once a week. Cannibal, The Musical is another one worth looking into
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Which one of the BAD Movies is also the FUNNIEST ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.