Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:15:05 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Coming Soon! The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2004) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coming Soon! The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2004)  (Read 1402 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: February 11, 2004, 03:51:43 PM »

While surfing by the IMDB today I noticed a pic for a new upcoming film called "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" that will be released this year.

WOW this looks crazy!

Here's the synopsis:
"It's 1961 and Dr. Paul Armstrong (Larry Blamire) and his lovely wife Betty (Fay Masterson) head into the mountains in search of a recently fallen meteor containing the rare element atmosphereum. Paul needs it to help him with his science work, but Betty'd just as soon have a vacation. Also in the area, sinister Dr. Roger Fleming (Brian Howe) asks trusty Ranger Brad (Dan Conroy) the whereabouts of Cadavra Cave, mysterious home to rumors of a legend of the Lost Skeleton." That night, both parties witness what appears to be yet another meteor falling. Immediately after, a local farmer is killed by a horrible, unseen thing. Is there a connection? Indeed there is. The second meteor is actually a disabled alien spaceship with a strange couple from the planet Marva, Krobar (Andrew Parks) and Lattis (Susan McConnell). These aliens discover they also need Atmosphereum to power their really high tech ship, and notice their horrible pet mutant (Darrin Reed), which they travel around with for some reason, has escaped. Unfortunately, Dr. Fleming discovers he also needs the atmosphereum to bring to life the dreaded Lost Skeleton of Cadavra which he finds in the cave.

After the aliens disguise themselves as earth people with the aid of their "transmutatron", Dr. Fleming swipes it and morphs four different forest animals into his own ally - the beautiful cat-suited Animala (Jennifer Blaire). Now everyone's after the atmosphereum and the Armstrongs find they have their hands full, capturing the mutant, stopping the evil scientist, and vanquishing the power-mad Skeleton who wants to rule the world."

OMG!
This looks so horrendously bad I MUST see it!
And it's been filmed in fabulous "Skeletorama"!
HEHE!!!

Go here to see much more on the film including the insanely outrageous trailer:  

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thelostskeletonofcadavra/index.html

You'll definitely want to look around the entire site.
Man, this is some crazy s**t!
Hehe!

What do you think?
Will you go see this?

Post Edited (02-11-04 19:47)
JohnL

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 11:43:34 PM »

Sounds interesting, I'm downloading the trailer right now.

Unfortunately, when I click on the Enter Site link, all I get is a page with a picture that doesn't display. From the fact that it includes a link to the Macromedia site, I'm guessing that the Flash auto-detection failed, like it does on most sites...
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 03:20:45 AM »

looks good to me :)

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 03:30:46 AM »

I read something about this awhile ago, and it sounds hilarious.  Hopefully it won't be stuck in "limited release" hell, like "Bubba-Ho-Tep".

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 05:29:59 AM »

Try this website JohnL.You should have more success.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Smells like popcorn and shame
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 08:58:00 AM »

Yeah, this one looks pretty funny.  

check out http://www.joblo.com and go to the upcoming films section for more info on it.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
JohnL

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 09:07:45 PM »

>Try this website JohnL.You should have more success.
>http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Thanks, I got the trailer (haven't watched it yet). I meant the site to get more info, like cast info etc.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Coming Soon! The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2004) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.