Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:36:13 AM
714519 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Funny Movie in my Histroy Class about President Canidates. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Funny Movie in my Histroy Class about President Canidates.  (Read 1449 times)
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: February 12, 2004, 12:01:33 AM »

In my history class we were divided into groups and we had to draw for which Democratic President we had to do a report on. My group got Wesley Clark and we did the report yesterday and it wasn't that great it was 20/30 (Kinda funny how a day after my speech he's falling out of the race) Well the next group to go up was the Howard Dean group and they had made a little video about how Dean is good and all the others are bad.

Note: daveblackeye15 does is not implying that he supports Howard Dean, He doesn't know if the group that did this movie supports Howard Dean (it was by draw). This movie is not meant to offened anyone else's prefence of who should be the next President of the U.S.A. daveblackeye15 does not believe that the canidates in this movie are not acuarate portrayes of canidates. Anway they just did it for a good grade.

This movie was pretty amusing. When one scene was a guy called Chansey who was suppose to be Howard Dean kissing a doll and he says "I love babies" then it showed anothe guy who they said was Kerry (forgot his first name)and he was holding a doll and he bit down in it's stomach and when he head came back up he had ketchup all over his mouth and was snarling. I mean he was suppose to be eatting a baby LOL. After they said something good about Dean it went to somebody who was portraying Dennis Kucinich who said "I quit" and walks away. The narrater says something nice about Dean again and then it cuts to Al Sharpton. This scene was pretty fun but it got a little old after three minutes. The Al Sharpton person was talking to statues and he kept forgeting things when he talked and he kept saying "Eugene Orewan" instead of "Eugene Oregon" and one point when he was talking to a statue he said "Are you a Racist!? Are you a Racist!?" and begins kicking and punching the statue. At the end of the film it said "No people we hurt during the making of this film" and then it said "But lots of whales were killed during the making of this film" and the last thing it said was "We only dissed Sharpton, Kucinich, and Kerry but (long list of all the other canadates)  they all suck also."

And man this was a pretty funny movie. I'd say more things about  it but my fingers are getting tired. Again daveblackeye15 does not believe that these are accurate portrayies of current canadates so please don't hurt me I'm just reporting the funny.

-CRAPTASTIC!!!-

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 07:47:16 PM »

No, no, Dave, it's okay.  Kerry really does eat babies.  I saw it.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 03:42:29 AM »

Thank GOD someone else has seen him do that!  Nobody else at work seems to believe that he's a ghoul.

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 08:53:24 AM »

Yeah, he does look like a cadaver.  He's bony skinny and pale.  Suprised I don't have nightmares about him.

And with all of this scandal stuff popping up about him, it leads me to wonder:

What woman would have sex with John Kerry?

Kinda disproves the scandal.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 02:57:36 PM »

Kerry sounds better than Bush Jr. though. Thanks to Bush Jr. the schools aren't doing very well, the rich are getting more money while the middle class is the one being squeezed; me,my brother, Andrew's kid, my friends and everyone else now has a HUGE deficit while Bush Jr. says deficits are no big deal. THANK YOU very much
George W "I'm gonna screw up the next two generations lives" Bush. At least he's the prez that got rid of Saddam Hussein but he's still a f**k face.

p.s. PLEASE! I really don't want this to become a flame topic we just had one that went insane.

-CRAPTASTIC!!!-

Eirik
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

"Kerry sounds better than Bush Jr. though. Thanks to Bush Jr. the schools aren't doing very well, the rich are getting more money while the middle class is the one being squeezed; me,my brother, Andrew's kid, my friends and everyone else now has a HUGE deficit while Bush Jr. says deficits are no big deal. THANK YOU very much  George W "I'm gonna screw up the next two generations lives" Bush. At least he's the prez that got rid of Saddam Hussein but he's still a f**k face.

p.s. PLEASE! I really don't want this to become a flame topic we just had one that went insane."

In other words, "I'm gonna say all kinds of bad things about one guy but please don't refute what I said or say bad things about candidates I like because that would be flaming."  Very clever, dave.  I'll decline further comment.
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2004, 01:21:51 AM »

Not to flame, but I just have a question about Kerry...to inform myself, if nothing else.  Where does he stand on a single political issue besides being able to beat Bush?  It's like the Democratic cantidates don't even try.  They just stand up and point at Bush and say "I'm gonna do the opposite of THAT guy when you vote for me" and everyone cheers.

Granted, the Bush administration HAS turned the war in Iraq (which could have really gone well) into a gigantic clusterf**k, and he isn't doing anything to help the rest of us either...

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2004, 04:05:28 AM »

Eirik: said

I'm sorry Eirik you're right, I was being an a***ole. You can flame Kerry  and me all you want and praise Bush all you want. I won't get in the way. I'm REALLY REALLY sorry. So please go ahead I was wrong to say that I was being CRAPTASTICLY foolish in my desicion. Please accept my apologies Mr. Eirik.
And anybody else that want's to make fun of Kerry or Bush please come forward.

-CRAPTASTIC!!!-

Post Edited (02-14-04 03:09)

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2004, 08:39:28 AM »

Matt, I agree with what you said about the Democratic party not having any views.  

You are completely right.

It's just like I've been saying for years now: The Democratic Party is a dead party.  Although I support them, it angers me that they have become so passive about politics.  There is almost no difference between the Democratic and the Republican parties anymore.  Everyone wants to be "Middle Of The Road".  Screw that!  

Take Zell Miller for example.  He is a Democratic Senator from Georgia, yet he is one of the most conservative officals in the country!

It makes me sick!  The Democratic party needs to either get it's heart and mind back into the issues or disapate.  Maybe we just need some more parties to choose from out there instead of only two........

I don't know, I don't have the answers.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Eirik
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2004, 01:09:59 PM »

That's okay dave, while I support Bush and don't think the war is going as bad as depicted in either Iraq, Afghanistan, or here at home, I also like and respect Kerry as a man and a leader.  If I had my way, all the mudslingers on both sides would get fired and lose their soap boxes.  Of course that's me living in fantasy land and I think we're in for one ugly election campaign.  Regardless, I have no desire to flame Kerry.  It's just that flaming anyone is rarely constructive and just invites fueds on a messageboard - and your "ps" told me that's not what you intended.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

I'm voting for Carl Weathers as a write in. His qualifications? All the other guys in Predator hold or have held elective office, why not him?

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2004, 10:54:16 PM »

Deej, funny joke about Carl Weathers, must have seen the SNL sketch.  
"Hi, I'm the black guy from Predator.  Since you voted for Jesse and Arnold, vote for me, remember I'm that other guy from predator."
But man did he look nervous, or is he going through some stuff?

Post Edited (02-14-04 21:54)
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2004, 11:41:56 PM »

eeeee5 wrote:

> Deej, funny joke about Carl Weathers, must have seen the SNL
> sketch.  

I haven't, but knowing that a SNL writer came up with the same bit I did, makes me think much less of my sense of humor.

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Funny Movie in my Histroy Class about President Canidates. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.