Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:33:33 AM
714402 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the howling part 4 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: the howling part 4  (Read 3193 times)
me
« on: September 01, 2001, 06:29:35 PM »

i can't believe the entire 'howling' movie series isn't reviewed on this page... i'm watching it on the scifi channel right now and it's got to be the worst thing they've ever aired.
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2001, 09:30:42 PM »

Try the Howling New Moon Rising quite possibly the worst film ever made, up there with the likes of troll 2.
Will
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2001, 08:45:19 PM »

I liked Howling 4.  I thought it was funny when the dude melted.  It made me pukey.
me
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2001, 08:57:05 PM »

that melting scene was incredibly long... and i couldn't stop laughing throughout it. it was so bad it was funny. i've never seen so much goo and pus!
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2001, 09:47:34 PM »

I'm probably going to review the third "Howling" film around Halloween this year.  "New Moon Rising," as pointed out by StatCat, is indeed a terrible film.  The werewolf finally appears for about 15 seconds at the end of the film.  Other than that it is a big redneck soap opera, punctuated by songs every now and then.

Ick.

Andrew
StatCat
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2001, 10:45:24 PM »

It hurts just to think about new moon rising really. I remember the cover art was sort of nice (I might be confusing it with something else, I saw it a long time back) Too bad the movie couldn't live up to box.
Jim Hepler
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2001, 11:06:03 PM »

Funny thing is the is that the first one is very competently made and quite entertaining.  Plus, it has the hologram doctor from Voyager as a psychotic werewolf!  Boy is he typecast...  Hehe...
Chris1
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2001, 11:42:27 PM »

I saw all of them on HBO and regular TV only 1 and a little bit of 2 was good the rest was stupid like 5 the nude women was good but the plot and story sucks. Also I just saw a movie late night on TNT called Werewolf it starred the famous TV and movies actor Richard( Invasion USA, Bad Dreams)Lynch. Boy that movie stink from the begining to the end with no plot, no story, ether.
Flangepart
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2001, 11:10:02 AM »

Ah,yes. Name that film, and the first thing i think of is Tom Servo saying, "Great. a random cicizen who can kick a werewolfs ass!". That and the "Werewolf closing theme medley"...Tusks!!.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the howling part 4 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.