Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:10:07 AM
714517 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Plan 9 From Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Plan 9 From Outer Space  (Read 1543 times)
Greg
« on: April 11, 2004, 02:43:28 AM »

I just finished downloading this movie from a P2P network.  It is, without a doubt, one of the all time worst movies ever made - just as I remembered it many years ago.  I have to believe that it ranks among the top 3 (could I be that far off?) worst!!

I did the movie industry a great service - I spent valuable internet highspeed bandwidth time downloading this.  I also believe that whoever owns the copyrights of the top 10 worst movies of all time should actually pay the consumer $5 (and pay for the cost of shipping and copying onto a DVD disk).  Otherwise, who would actually pay for these horrible movies.

Greg
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 04:54:44 AM »

I still have never seen Plan 9.

Shame on me!

Gonna have to one of these days.

TheEvilDoctor
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 07:24:40 AM »

I own it on dvd and it's GREAT.
It's production values are crap, true, the story is bad the acting is bad the editing is without a doubt the worst I have ever seen (jumping from day to night to day to night) but it has a certain charm.
I am still waiting for my copy of Manos and I'm expecting it to be a WHOLE lot worse. Plan 9 wasn't boring. It was a very bad movie but at least it kept me entertained while it lasted.
Of course it kept me entertained for all the wrong reasons but still it was watchable :) it's the kind of movie to watch with a few friends and some beer. I love that movie with all my heart.

Post Edited (04-11-04 07:25)

Muahahahaha
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 02:30:22 PM »

MANOS unedited is probably worse....PLAN 9 for better or worse, keeps moving along.  MANOS just meanders.
TheEvilDoctor
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 04:16:52 PM »

Plan 9 is just a really funny movie

Muahahahaha
MOONSTONES
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 06:41:32 PM »

AMEN ...couldnt have said it better
Eddie
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2004, 01:04:05 PM »

Hi,
how can I possibly get a copy of plan 9, is there any free download in the net?
Thanx,
Ed
TheEvilDoctor
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2004, 01:52:09 PM »

I got mine from www.blackstar.co.uk, english import.
Try a site like amazon.com or ebay they are bound to have a copy of it there. They also have a lot of old sci-fi and horrormovies at www.oldies.com, I ordered Manos there (but still waiting for it) and it's regionfree so you can play it with your American dvd player :)

Muahahahaha
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2004, 06:22:37 PM »

PLAN 9 :The definition of "So bad its good"

"Well, inspector Clay is dead...murdered..and SOMEBODY is responsable!"

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 02:06:52 AM »

.  .  .  .  Let me be the first hack to say it.  I just can't sit through this.  It knocks me out, really quick.  Maybe it's because Prof. Borntreger has amped the film so much in my mind that I am expecting too much, but... I despise this film.  Ohh, well... I'd like to watch Manos... someday, when I find it.

Dutchman
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2004, 06:32:07 AM »

In my opinion, Manos is much, much worse than Plan 9.... if you really want to endure it, heres a cheap enough dvd...

http://www.oldies.com/product/view.cfm/id/4251D.html
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Plan 9 From Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.