Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:28:03 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Troma Rules!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Troma Rules!!!  (Read 1109 times)
PoopRetard
New Visitor

« on: April 16, 2004, 07:44:45 PM »

Troma is awesome! I can't wait until Tales from the Crapper comes out. Anyone, here like Troma? I love Tromeo and Juliet, Toxie, Redneck zombies, and Cannibal the muscial.

"You have alot of guts, Oscar!"
nobody
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 07:48:02 PM »

You can't really call Cannibal: The Musical a Troma film. Troma only financed it... Trey and Matt were the ones behind it's every creative aspect. That's the only reason why it was a good movie. Troma blows! :)
Mr. Hockstatter
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 09:45:29 PM »

The only Troma thing I've bought is Graduation Day, and it sucked hard.  Astoundingly lousy characters, no plot - even the T&A was amateurishly done.  And the introduction to the DVD was as annoying as a commercial by that Matthew Lesco guy that's selling books on how to get free money from the government.  It's in the top 5 s**ttiest movies in my collection.

Troma may have done some good stuff - I don't know.  I've sure never seen it.

Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 10:48:40 PM »

I actually like the Toxic Avenger films and the Nuke 'Em High flicks.  Sure they are stupid, but they are fun as hell.  You can't forget Sgt. Kabukiman either.  Great stuff there.

As for Mr. Hockstatter's mention of Matthew Lesko.....I too hate that guy.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 11:29:51 PM »

anyone else smell a banning?

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Fluffy Catfood
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 11:30:48 PM »

the toxic avenger movies were cool, I also loved tromeo and juliet. But over all I find troma films a bit of a mixed bag, a lot of there stuff is beyond awful, like surf nazi's must die, boy was I dissapointed.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 01:33:15 AM »

LONG LIVE INDEPENDANT FILM STUDIOS (echo). Sorry about the capital letters.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
TheEvilDoctor
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 07:34:33 AM »

Haven't seen much Troma stuff but I must say I was laughing during the entire Sgt. Kabukiman movie, which is a good thing :)
One of my friends is a big Troma-fan (mainly because of bloodsucking freaks and the toxic avenger) and I think I will lend some of his video's :)

Muahahahaha
JohnL

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 10:12:31 AM »

I liked Toxic Avenger 1 & 2 (all I've seen) and Class of Nuke'Em High. I didn't like Troma's War. Beyond that I haven't seen many Troma movies.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2004, 04:08:43 PM »

I own Cannibal! The Musical on DVD, The Toxic Avenger: Director's Cut on DVD, Tromeo & Juliet on VHS, and Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV on DVD. Quality, quality pieces of crap that I can watch over and over.

Check out Terror Firmer. It's pretty much the epitome of what a Troma movie should be: stupid, offensive, low-budget, gore-filled, plentiful T&A, obvious stunt doubles and prosthetics, terrible acting, etc. It is interesting, however, because it's the first debut of Citizen Toxie screenwriter Trent Haags (or Hagaas, I forget which), who is eerily reminiscent of Steve Buscemi. He acts farely well, and you can tell that everybody on the cast cared about the movie in some way, shape, or form.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Troma Rules!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.