Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:26:06 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made?  (Read 6406 times)
SiNiStErMiNiStEr84
« on: April 27, 2004, 05:06:32 PM »

Mine are,in no particular order...

Get Carter(Sly Stallone shouldn't act. Period.)

Freddy Got Fingered(need I say more)

Druids(This was terrible even for Christopher Lambert,which is saying a lot.)

Big Trouble In Little China(I don't even know where to begin with this one. If you've seen it than you probably understand. If not do so immediately.)

ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 05:31:14 PM »

As we've discussed here quite a few times, one person's worst movie is another person's idea of 'hidden gem.'  Having said that, and since you did specify 'opinions,'  I will have to cast my vote for "Mission to Mars" as my idea of the worst movie I've ever seen.

B-Movies I can handle, usually.  The low budget and low-rent actor/director, etc usually gives most B-flicks SOMETHING of redeeming, entertaining value (Cars that Ate Paris notwithstanding).  But "Mission to Mars"?  Painful.  Just painful.  In every way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »

Zombie Nightmare

Creature from the Haunted Sea

awful beyond description

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
Eirik
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 07:59:41 PM »

Mission to Mars is a good call Ulthar.  Right down there with Red Planet.  They're among the worst ever and I actually couldn't tell you which was the one with Kilmer and which was the one with Sinise.  

The worst movie ever made is a difficult thing to call...  I could give a huge list, but I'll just name one I saw on TV on July 3, 1989.  I committed the date to memory because this movie was just that bad.  It was called "Invasion from Inner Earth."  The movie was about a monster that came from deep within the Earth.  Here's the lowest budget special effect you will ever hear about: the monster was a spot of light shined onto a surface (or victim) from off camera by a red flashlight.  I kid you not.  Sample dialogue (again committed to memory for obvious reasons):

Guy #1: [Investigating mysterious cabin]  What's that!!!??!?!!
Guy #2: It's a spot of light... red light.
Guy #1: Where's it coming from?
Guy #2: I don't know. [Growing bored] Let's go.

Andrew, if you are reading this, it is a movie with which you would have a field day!
Jase
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 08:57:25 PM »

Most films they make in Hollywood nowadays and for the last 10 years.
Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 09:40:01 PM »

I felt ill watching House of the Dead. 'nuff said.

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 09:40:20 PM »

The worst movie, of any kind, in every possible way, that I have ever seen, is CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN.  It is cheap and BORING beyond your wildest imagination.

As for "legitimate" main-stream movies, the worst I can think of is David Lynch's DUNE.  Lynch is a great director, but DUNE is rotten to the core.

Another pretty bad movie is FEVER PITCH with Ryan O'Neal.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
smengie
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 10:00:45 PM »

As far as major motion pictures go, I'd have to say Solaris(Clooney version). I actually got duped into watching that piece of offal in the theatres, due to generally positive reviews.

I've never seen so many people walk out of the theatre in the middle of a movie before(hell, people started walking out about 45 minutes in). There were about 30 people seated when it started, and about 5 were left when it was over.

I just kept waiting for something to happen-ANYTHING. But no, it was just a boring slog through nothingness featuring Clooney's bare ass.
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 10:08:32 PM »

the worst movie ive seen is the american version of godzilla. it was horrible ppl just walked out of it. i stayed to the end and walked out speechless. i couldnt find anything good about it.

"Dont be a fool for ur tool"

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

smengie
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 10:31:31 PM »

HAHAHA! Yeah I almost forgot about Godzilla.

We can't find a four hundred foot tall monster in the middle of NYC! No, seriously. Totally lost track of it...

Lame
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 10:33:11 PM »

Jase wrote:

> Most films they make in Hollywood nowadays and for the last 10
> years.

Hehe...yeah.  The site www.moviesthatsuck.com is a pretty fun site that rips the really bad mainstream movies.  Some of their reviews are hilarious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 10:46:47 PM »

what also got me about the godzilla movie was the whole laying eggs thing that "it" was asexual. last time i heard he was KING of the monsters that means all man.

"Dont be all fool for ur tool"

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

odinn7

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 11:52:11 PM »

I've seen many movies that make me disgusted for having wasted the time to sit in front of them but the most recent one that I can recall is Wolves of Wallstreet. Perhaps #1 on my most hated list. A werewolf movie with no werewolves...

Post Edited (04-29-04 23:19)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2004, 01:17:20 AM »

some  films made by singers like "spice world" all madonna´s movies specially the last one.

pauli
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2004, 01:21:48 AM »

oh yes and i forgot it, all films made by steven segal or chuck norris, does anybody told them that there´s something very important  thing in cinema that its called " face expresion" and different "voice modulations"??

pauli
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.