Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:42:17 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What IS this movie called? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What IS this movie called?  (Read 5223 times)
Chadzilla
« on: March 06, 2001, 03:51:27 PM »

It's about this giant turtle see and...

no, no...seriously it's this Japanese underwater thriller from the sixites.  A group divers discovers a mad scientist turning people into fishmen.  Not enjoying being found out he starts turning the divers into fishmen as well.  I don't remember much, other than the change was long, painful and involved brain surgery (to make this submissive of course).

What is this thing...I remember the ending real well it's...
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

I don't want to spoil it for those who have not seen it, if it's still available.

After order has been restored to the world as we know and love it, one of tht characters spots footprints on the beach that seem to belong to the fishmen.  He looks up as spots the romantic leads walking in scuba gear.  It was only their fins!  Hahahahahaha laugh at Cheetah!  The End.
Scott Davis
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2001, 03:59:54 PM »

I've heard of this movie. I saw it at a video store too. But dammit, I can't remember the name either.
Squishy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2001, 06:19:40 PM »

"Kaitei Daisenso" AKA "Terror Beneath the Sea" or "Water Cyborgs," (1966)--starring Sonny Chiba!
Chadzilla
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2001, 06:18:51 PM »

I forgot to thank you for the info.  Thanks Squishy, I can't wait to see it again.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What IS this movie called? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.