Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:58:45 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  DUCK! The Carbine High School Massacre « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DUCK! The Carbine High School Massacre  (Read 5088 times)
Abby
« on: March 08, 2001, 02:02:22 AM »

I just watched this about five minutes ago ... what a wonderful little bad movie. Shot on video IN NEW JERSEY sometime back in 1999, it's a parody of the Columbine Massacre that angered a lot of people when it came out.

It's just so cheesy yet poignant on its own terms. A great 'naked chicks with guns' game show scene, too. All with hallmark cheapie production values, like kids who look 20, teachers who look 20, a student body of about 15 people all totaled etc.

"Mom, I'm going to kill myself at school today. But I don't hate you."

Great acting from the main two youthful homicidal maniacs, who also directed and wrote the movie.

It's sad that people are so easily offended, because on its own satirical terms, this movie answers the "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?"-type questions that always follow school shootings.

What a rare treat ... I feel like I did the first time I watched Surf Nazis Must Die. If you like old troma movies, and you are a preson with questionable tastes, you really need to hunt this gem down.
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2001, 01:18:25 PM »

With this video the healing has finally begun.  I have to find it.
Abby
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2001, 05:04:25 PM »

The official Duck! site

I just found that. The video is a mite pricey (My copy is from Joe Bob), but I actually think it's worth it. I've never seen it in a video store. I watched it again last night ... it's so good to know that there are still people out there making movies like this. This is like Bad Taste meets Columbine in a way. The kids who made it are going places.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  DUCK! The Carbine High School Massacre « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.