Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:45:33 AM
714434 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Trying to remember this bad movie... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trying to remember this bad movie...  (Read 970 times)
Purrplegrrl
« on: June 05, 2004, 06:15:09 AM »

I am trying to remember the title of this really bad movie from (I'm assuming) the early 80's.  I've been searching the net and I cannot seem to remember.  Since I saw this movie about 13 years ago, it's a bit hazy in my head.  I remember the movie being a somewhat "horror" movie, but very cheesy, obviously lol.  It had this heavy metal rock star guy that went around killing everyone. I think he came back from the dead or something.  But he would play shows with the band and then go around killing groupies and stuff.  Any help, I would appreciate it!  :)

Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 07:11:21 AM »

That would probably be Trick Or Treat. Starring Skippy from Family Ties, it's about a satanic rock star coming back to life and doing people in. Pretty bad stuff!!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 08:19:03 AM »

Yeah, I'm with Deej.  It's probably Trick Or Treat.  I picked it up on DVD for about five bucks last Halloween.  Pretty decent cheese.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Purrplegrrl
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 10:01:03 AM »

Hi!

I know it wasn't Trick or Treat.   I definitely remember that movie.  Who can forget Skippy trying to be metal?  LOL   Anyways, the heavy metal killer guy was a blond.  I do remember that.  I also want to say that if one of his victims heard a song, they'd be mesmerized or something.  But I'm still not sure.
Susan
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 12:04:37 PM »

whatever happened to skippy....

Those crazy kids sure made some classic films

"Skippy" - Trick or Treat, Killer Tomatoes Eat France, little Devils: The Birth
"Nick" - My Demon Lover, The Unborn II
Courtney Cox - masters of the universe of course
Justine Batemen - who is just simply..."made for tv"

Honestly i would have thought the younger sister..Tina Yothers would have ended up in all the really bad movies, being the less pretty star and all.

Post Edited (06-05-04 12:15)
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 07:34:54 PM »

If I am not mistaken it sounds like Black Roses.  I could be wrong seeing as I haven't seen the movie since 1993 but I think it is that (or Eddie and the Cruisers, but I doubt that)

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2004, 04:07:43 PM »

I think the title of this film you're asking about is actually "Rocktober Blood".

Here's the IMDB listing for it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176097/

I'm pretty sure that's the one.
I saw the box sitting on a Blockbuster Video shelf recently and read the back of it....I never rented it but now I think I'm going to.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Trying to remember this bad movie... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.