Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:14:09 AM
714509 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Missing posts... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missing posts...  (Read 1242 times)
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 12, 2004, 08:32:28 AM »

OK, am I going crazy or has anyone else noticed missing posts from yesterday? I could swear that in the "Nicknames" thread that I had made a post to Dave saying that I meant nothing bad about his nickname in my earlier post. Then on the "I'm having a son" thread, I thought I had seen numerous posts about George being able to name his son Cosmic, Manta, and Sting to coincide with the last name of Ray. At the time of this writing, these posts are not there and now I'm starting to wonder if maybe I am not all there...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 08:55:53 AM »

Yeah, I read your "Nick Names" thread. But, like you say, it's gone now. Seems like it may be part of a larger conspiracy!! First your threads disappear, then noone claims to know you. Next thing ya know, jack booted thugs...showing up at your door in the early morning hours!! The revolution has begun!!! TRUST NO ONE!!!!

Sorry, I've been watching V, recently. I don't know what happened to your threads, or how it happens. Probably get more info from one of the more technically learned members of the board.

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
odinn7

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 09:19:03 AM »

But Deej, the posts that are missing are not just ones that I made. ANyway, I have noticed that people claim to not know who I am...peculiar...

Susan
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 09:36:52 AM »

I noticed it too on the nickname thread, I thought someone replied after me with ideas like Gamma Ray and such. Weird

Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 11:19:01 AM »

odinn7 wrote:

> But Deej, the posts that are missing are not just ones that I
> made.

Oh Hell!!! They're coming after all of us!! I don't know odinn7...who are you?....Prank caller...prank caller........!!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
odinn7

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 01:13:04 PM »

AAAAAaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! As I sit here writing, my legs are starting to disappear! Almost as if I don't exist at all any........ugh...........ah!.........................

Mr. Lobo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 03:12:04 PM »

I though I had a whole thread going on childhood horror hosts. Or was it a dream?

Your Horror Host,
Mr. Lobo

"They're not bad movies...just misunderstood"
Susan
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2004, 05:54:18 PM »

I had a most emailed back to me saying it was undeliverable. When i checked the msg board however, it was here

odinn7

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2004, 06:24:24 PM »

The conspiracy is afecting you too, Mr. Lobo...watch out.

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 08:45:21 PM »

I suggest that you thoroughly check yourselves for pentagrams or marks of the Beast. There may be greater forces at work here, after all this is a BAD MOVIE website.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
JohnL

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2004, 11:39:52 PM »

>I noticed it too on the nickname thread, I thought someone replied after me with
>ideas like Gamma Ray and such. Weird

That would have been from me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Missing posts... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.