Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:49:53 AM
714439 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  House of 1000 Corpses 2: the Devils Rejects « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: House of 1000 Corpses 2: the Devils Rejects  (Read 19682 times)
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2004, 12:31:48 AM »

::runs huffing and puffing into the room:: Sorry I'm late everyone, didn't want to disappoint Freep!  ROB ZOMBIE RULES!  And Harry, just because I have to tell everyone I meet who may be even remotely interested, I have an autographed copy of the first one.  ::rest of board choruses:: SHUT UP, RAGNAROK!

Edited to add:  Will someone please give Cody some Valium?

Post Edited (07-16-04 00:34)

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Harry
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2004, 05:44:58 PM »

yeah, I have an autographed copy too! got it on ebay for $20
it has FIVE autographs on it: Rob Zombie, Karen Black, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, and Tom Towles.  And I'm so frickin' excited about Devil's Rejects.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2004, 07:20:58 PM »

Yours has more autographs, mine only has Rob's and Sheri's, but I got mine personally at a Best Buy in Minneapolis.

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Harry
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2004, 09:41:08 AM »

you got me beat, you got to meet him (and of course sheri...god she's hot.)

Nick
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2004, 07:06:14 PM »

Horror movies shouldn't be all cozy like most recent horror movies have become.

House of 1000 Corpses was awesome, for the type of movie it was.  It was meant to be a graphic, and sometimes funny, horror-movie-on-acid... or maybe LSD... i wouldn't know.  Either way.

The clown was funny, the characters did their parts well.  The movie was very enjoyable.  I had seen the original TCM a few years ago, and when i first watched Houseof1000 on DVD after it was out for quite some time, and I didn't see the connection.  Then a month later i saw TCM2 in the theaters, and felt like I was watching a PG-13 version of Houseof1000... Too many things were too close, but House was a better movie because of its randomness and more gore.  It belongs as a horror classic, and I think will be a cult classic in the future.
Monster Fan
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2004, 07:50:20 PM »

I am so excited for the Devil's Rejects.  I loved Rob Zombie's House.  If only more people truly appreciated horror in the genre and its history. House of 1000 Corpses was truly one of the best films ever made.  If you don't agree, maybe you can wake up next to Otis or Captain Spaulding. Ha ha ha...
Harry
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2004, 04:27:53 PM »

true that Monster Fan.
I'm really looking forward to the "bounty hunter" aspect of Devils rejects.  Zombie says that the movie will be less of a Horror film than the last and more of a "extremely violent western"

it shall be cool.
Khyron
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2004, 01:11:32 AM »

House of 1000 corpses was an AWESOME movie.  people dont like it because they watch it in the wrong context.  Look back at all his music videos hes ever done, even since White Zombie.  Look at House of 100 Corpses.  Its a music video without music.  and its scary as hell.  and i think i have you all beat for autographs.  Its not the movie autographed, but back in 1996 on their La Sexorcisto tour, i got an Ibanez guitar signed by Rob, J. , and Sean (was his girlfriend and bassist for band) worth somewhere around $900-$1000 right now. and its not signed on the pickguard like the cheap ones.  But anyways Devil's rejects is going to be awesome.  I hope the unholy two are like vampires are werewolves or even better demons or something.  but prolly not. o well. i cant wait.  anyone know when its being released? im guessing halloween just because its rob.
Harry
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2004, 12:07:15 PM »

not until early 2005
IguanaGirl
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2004, 05:11:54 AM »

Well, as much as the other 50-something posts make mine somewhat obsolete, I have to say that I did enjoy the 1st one, after all, it was a bad movie and we are here because we like bad movies, are we not?
I will be looking forward to the second one, if only for a laugh.

Fry: "Im having one of those things. You know, a headache, with pictures!"
Monster Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2004, 09:31:55 AM »

Yes, here we are, waiting, pining, creeping, lurking in the dark for some small glimpse of the morbid fascination that we have with the macabre.  Each of us like an ant to a pile of candy, striving for a taste and to take some home.  The Devil's Rejects is going to be an awesome film, Rob is going to have to do a really great job because he set one hell of a standard for himself with House 1, but I know it will be great... Oh yea, is there anyone out there who gets or even knows the classics like Lugosi, Karloff, Lon Chaney and Jr., Max Schrek, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, London After Midnight, The Unholy Three, these are classic monsters and dreams of illusioned days gone by...  There must be someone who understands and appreciates these things as do I, if not just on an entertainment level, but on a historical and culturally significant level.  Today is a thousand years, yesterday was a thousand corpses, and tomorrow will be a thousand dreamz..............................
Keep watchin,      Monsterfan
Dan_I'm The Man
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2004, 09:46:42 PM »

Count me as a fan Harry!  I loved House for what it was (Rob's tribute to everything he loves about horror movies,plus some twisted ideas of his own).

So count me as someone looking forward to the sequel.odinn7 wrote:
Susannah
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2004, 01:45:57 PM »

No! I've been anticipating this for so long. Im a horror movie fanatic and Rob Zombie/Sheri Moon fanatic. I cant wait for this movie. I'm trying to find out ways to promote it because not many people know about it. Do you have any ideas?
Harry
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2004, 09:17:07 PM »

I love the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, the Somnobulist is a great character!  And of course I love Lugosi, Karloff, Lon Chaney Jr., and Max Shrek movies!
KANE
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2004, 12:55:31 AM »

I want to know more about dr satan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  House of 1000 Corpses 2: the Devils Rejects « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.