Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:13:52 AM
714513 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT - Your Wildest Hairstyle « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: OT - Your Wildest Hairstyle  (Read 3441 times)
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2004, 10:58:50 AM »

Here it is. I think we make a cute couple. Kind of like THX and LUH. She's out to a respectable buzzcut now, and still growing.

Post Edited (07-03-04 11:00)

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2004, 11:33:01 AM »

Woah! Its Larry the Cable Guy and the Misses!
Advertising space...thats what i call that!
Hey, i'm loseing my hair, and i don't care. I don't say my hair lines receding, i say my foreheads advancing! Its all in how you look at it.

And lookin' at that pic, AndyC, i dub thee "Low Drag"!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2004, 01:42:44 PM »

ASHTHECAT wrote:
> So Andy, you're saying that your "Lieutenant Ilea" fantasies
> have finally come true?

Would you believe my wife made the same joke? I told her no dead Indian b-movie actress could possibly compete with her.

Seriously though, I did find her new do kind of exciting. Go figure.

---------------------
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 12:45:32 PM »

Mofo Rising wrote:
> Did she go through the fascination of rubbing her stubbly head?

She seems to be rubbing it more now that it's grown out to about a quarter inch and gotten softer. She didn't like the prickly feel of the first few days so much, but actually thought it looked pretty funky - not like a buzz, yet not shaved smooth either.

The weirdest was her initial reaction to touching it when it was smooth. She said it seemed kind of unreal, almost like she was wearing a swimming cap. She also couldn't really connect the sensation with her own head. Kind of like she was rubbing her own scalp and feeling mine. That was interesting. The texture was familiar, but only in a certain context.

I recall the first time I shaved my head, it was a bit unreal to reach up and feel a surface where there had been hair. Still, it was the only shaved head I'd ever felt (until a couple of weeks ago, in fact), so I did not know the feeling or associate it with anything else. My wife's reaction was something of a surprise.

Kind of a fun experiment all around.

Post Edited (07-05-04 13:30)

---------------------
Nic456
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 03:30:02 PM »

MOHAWK in elementary school
Kory
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 05:16:48 PM »

My hair was Crayola Purple for a few days last year... but that was on accident.
SadClown
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2004, 05:53:08 PM »

My mother never let me cut my hair when i was a kid.. i had strawberry blonde wavy hair past my butt forever... then one day i chopped it off to my cheeks.. bad idea when you're 12... i looked like a chipmunk... so i grew it out again.. the curl never really came back and the color turned more red-brown over the years.... finally in my sophmore year in high school (the year my husand and i first dated) at the end of the year i went crazy .. i dunno some adolescent mood swing and chopped it of into a layered bob and dyed it purple.. i LOVED IT!!!!  and have experimented ever since... i never grew it past my shoulders until now....... for my daughter and my husband i will regrow my hair.... men love long locks on a woman... 'sigh' atleast until i can't fight the urge anymore.. LOL
SadClown
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2004, 05:55:15 PM »

you can't be a woman.. LMAO men are so content with themselves just as they are... damn this estrogen... DAMN!!
SadClown
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2004, 06:03:05 PM »

i like her shirt... does it come in blue??? LOL
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT - Your Wildest Hairstyle « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.