Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:59:45 PM
714421 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Resident Evil Apocolypse « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Resident Evil Apocolypse  (Read 13666 times)
Gecko Brothers
« on: July 07, 2004, 12:30:26 AM »

I saw the trailer and a few words came to mind. House of the Dead. Does anyone else have the same feeling? I'm scared!
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 01:11:59 AM »

Hopefully it will be better than House of the Dead. The clip they showed during the MTV Movie Awards pre or post show (I forget which), looked pretty good.
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 01:48:31 AM »

well i know that it takes more from the games heavliy from the 3rd game called "resident evil nemesis". it has Jill valentine in that tube top and skirt a umbrella solider named carlos and the location is in racoon city like in the game nemesis. i dont know if this is just a ploy to get more fans but iam hopeing its good.

"I know I know ive been exposed permeant psychoses..
at least the colors are nice"- Aeon Flux

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Acidburn
Bad Movie Lover

When I was your age, television was called Books!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 07:59:10 AM »

I think it will be.  I really  hope they take alot of this one from 3, two was not all that great in my oppinion.  It was more of a myst type game than a fighting game.  WAY to many puzzles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are still standing...
nobody
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 08:46:53 AM »

I'm not even a fan of the first Resident Evil movie, but I can guarantee the sequel will be much, much, much better than House of the Dead. There's just no possible way it could be any worse.
Fluffy CatFood
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 09:56:32 AM »

The new resident evil looks a lot better, especially since Paul Anderson isnt writing or directing (Hooray!!!!) I have no idea how that man turned a zombie videogame into a movie about a computer with some zombies added at the last minute. I bet he will wreck the Alien vs Predator Movie.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2004, 01:29:19 PM »

do your homework fluffy, Anderson DID write the script and while he isnt directing it,  his first unit director of Resident evil is...bleh. expect poo.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Gecko Brothers
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2004, 04:04:48 PM »

Listen hears what I think. First bullet time again, what is it with that. It's not cool anymore. Normal people become expert warriors, again HOTD did that.  The acting in the trailers looks weak as weak as HOTD. Then they try to rip off 28 Days Later, except 28 days was a good zombie film. Also Paul Anderson and Boll had both bigger budgets but put it into no use. Both showed us that you can get into Hollywood without any brains or talents let alone good taste (also Britney Spears the Olsen Twins, and J Lo showed us that too.) Plus what is it with Bald Zombie villians. What so they are against bald men  Boll  must have hated bald men from Gemany. I will give Anderson this credit Colin from Keen Eddie and the first RE is a really good actor, just not put to be great use except of course in Keen Eddie.
Gecko Brothers
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 04:35:36 PM »

Alien Vs. Predator looks like crap too. Armies with guns and expert warriors crap.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 06:11:52 PM »

course it looks liek crap its a Paul W.S Anderson project.

Prophet Tenebrae
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2004, 06:27:44 PM »

I'm fairly sure that Anderson couldn't make a good movie if you gave him the script, budget, actors, effects, crew and Mexicans to do it. He'd probably f**k it up somehow... most likely by directing it.
Gecko Brothers
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2004, 09:11:58 PM »

Yep! He's a failure. I heard some people here actually liked him. I also see some people say his movies are good and say Dawn of the Dead was bad. Either they need some mental help or get some slaps on the head to wake them up.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 09:47:05 PM »

mexicans? ok....I"m witholding the urge to point out somehting here but i'll bite my tongue. I dont think we need to hear any more racist crap here thank you very much.

Fluffy CatFood
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2004, 10:05:18 AM »

Dunners: Oooops My mistake ;) Well with that news you've shattered any hope I had for this movie, The Anderson curse lives on. Damn him
Master Chief
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2004, 04:48:48 PM »

Now while I will agree that House of the dead is the worst zombie movie since the last return of the living dead, I thought that the first Resident Evil was alright (more of a introduction).  Sure It could have focused more on the literal game but they had to make it watchable for those who also had never played the games. I think that the new one will be more  like the games well at least a mix of 2 and 3.  So they will be better.  Oh and for those who didnt get to go to E3 Resident Evil 4 is the s**t.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Resident Evil Apocolypse « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.