Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:28:24 AM
714434 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Angriest Movie Scenes « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Angriest Movie Scenes  (Read 4510 times)
nobody
« on: July 05, 2004, 02:44:08 PM »

What are the angriest movie scenes you can remember seeing? I'm talking about the scenes where characters just burst into fits of rage- almost ceasing to remain characters and just transform into pure anger.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 03:29:38 PM »

(SPOILER!!!!)

Tom Cruise demonstrated fantastic acting in "Minority Report" when that man confessed to killing Cruises's son then stuffing him into a steel drum.
He was pretty p**sed off!
He flew into a fit of rage and choked the s**t out of him.
Then pulled his gun.

I wasn't sure if Cruise was going to pull the trigger or not.

Post Edited (07-05-04 15:43)
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 04:15:11 PM »

SPOILER

At the end of "Gangs of New York," just before Leonardo DiCaprio stabs Daniel Day-Lewis, he does a really huge, piercing yell.
Susan
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 05:12:32 PM »

Miss piggy had her moments....

peter johnson
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 07:07:55 PM »

Shoot, Bubba, if you're going to talk about "Gangs of New York", then what about Daniel Day Lewis repeatedly bashing his own head into DeCaprio's face until his own face is bleeding, all the  while screaming & shrieking uninitelligibly?  I own "Gangs" & still have trouble with that scene.  Day-Lewis is a marvel of different levels of rage and anger throughout the film.
Johnny Depp simply screams unintelligibly at Timothy Hutton in "Secret Window" when he catches him in bed with his wife.  You think he's saying words, but he isn't.
peter johnson
Yaddo42
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 08:27:50 PM »

The scene early in "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" where Paul Newman takes revenge on the barful of drunks and whores who tried to lynch him. His "shoot and scoot" ambush style while the bunch is sleepy and hung over was cool, clever, and brutal. But that choked scream he lets out as he runs the survivors off, just a perfect example of blind rage in a movie.

The final swordfight in the samurai drama "Sword of Doom is another good one. The main character, a really devious and nasty corrupt warrior, has finally snapped under from guilt just as he is attacked. The actor's crazed look as his halluciations give way to the samurai who have come to kill him, you're now even sure which one he thinks he's fighting. And the way he keeps on fighting even as he gets injured and he seems to fight more from instinct rather than any thought, even as his home burns up around him and he makes no effort to escape.
JohnL

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2004, 10:50:45 PM »

My favorites both involve Chevy Chase;

When he gets mad at his family for wanting to turn back near the end of National Lampoon's Vacation.

When he finds out that he's not getting a Christmas Bonus in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2004, 11:08:48 PM »

My personal favorite is in Vampire's Kiss, where Nicolas Cage leaps onto his desk and screams the entire alphabet at his secretary. "That's ALL you HAVE to DO!!!"

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2004, 09:32:13 AM »

Three words: The Incredible Hulk

Token
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2004, 05:35:50 AM »

The angriest scene to me was in Fight Club where Edward Norton beats the hell out of Jared Leto's character "Angel Face." When he's done Leto has like three teeth, a broken noise, and a mouth full of blood. I'd say Norton got a little angry.
The Shadow
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 11:55:59 AM »

Dragon, when Jason Scott Lee opened up a 2,000 year old can of Chinese-American Whoop-Ass on his opponent in the basement of that building. If you listen to the right/left crosses near the end of the fight, the last connecting punch sounds JUST like a pig squealing.
Neville

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2004, 03:18:14 AM »

These are a tad subtler:

1)  Edward Norton telling the entire NY city to f*ck off in "The 13th hour". Great film.

2) Al Pacino's line "Adios, counselor" in "Carlito's way".

3) Terence Stamp reaction when he is kicked out of a building in "The limmey". We just see him enter again followed by shots and screaming.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pus
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 09:38:48 PM »

When Joan Crawford goes off on her daughter Christine for hanging up her dresses on metal hangers. Man, what a b***h she was. She had to be the most angry woman in Hollywood.

Cheese is good food. So are the movies. Not food that is, just cheese.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Angriest Movie Scenes « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.