Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:42:01 AM
714515 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  trading spouses « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: trading spouses  (Read 948 times)
lester1/2jr
« on: July 21, 2004, 10:14:16 PM »

Noticed a couple people talking about this.  I think Malcolm X's followers must have produced this. At least I hope they did.  Otherwise, white people are really annoying and I just haven't noticed it because I am one.  The white woman in this is a total witch.  the black woman is a saint.   If I produced a show called "trading spouses" it would have a little different focus hahaha
jimmyd
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 02:59:08 PM »

wasn't this a stech on the chapell show, are they really dioing  this? if so oh dear god
loyal1
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 03:46:21 PM »

Yes it was a sketch on the Chapelle show, but not a new concept.  In 2003 when I spent 2 months in Scotland, they had a reality show on trading spouses.  They traded 2 very different wives/mothers...one was completely horrible! I thought it pretty disturbing that people would actually go through with it.
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 03:14:20 PM »

great...another racist show.

anyone catch the oprah show where she fawned over the wayans brothers like they were the greatest thing since sliced bread? she told everone to go see WHITE CHICKS. tell me how this movie is not racist AND sexist.

i e.mailed oprah to remind her that the wayans are responsible for scary movie where someone dies via penis through the ear, a woman has her pubic hair trimmed with hedge trimmers, and is then plastered to the ceiling with semen.

then of course she had chris rock on who is moderately funny and doesn't write his own jokes. anyway, she fawned over him and every other word out of his mouth is p***y, n****r, or motherf**ker.

not that i haven't found these people to be funny on occasion, but oprah acted like these people were the second coming. isn't she supposed to support decency? what a hypocrit.

dave chappelle, now that would be a guest. he and his white writing partner actually write skits that examine the relationship between races. plus it's funny as hell. the first season dvds are great.

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

lester1/2jr
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 03:29:23 PM »

scary movie rocked.  And why were people so bent out of shape about the dwarf bachelor? Like they can't be part of society because they are short.  They're just short
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 03:49:05 PM »

hey lester, look up in the air, what is that? hhmmm, my point going over your head.

i never said that scary movie was good or bad, mypoint was that oprah and her touchy feely audience, reading all their angelic books and such and the host's elitist attitude was ironically hyping content that she either doesn't know anything about or is a hypocrite. if white dudes wrote the film, she'd condemn it for being a bad influence on kids and if you don't think so, then you are "a dork"

just imagine a couple white guys playing black chicks in the hood. the outcry would be enormous. the only group of people that it is ok to parody on all accounts is the white person. my friend in advertising calls it the fat-white-man syndrome. look at michael moore's book STUDID WHITE MEN, and imagine the outcry if it was STUPID ASIAN MEN, etc. double standards suck ass.

scary movie was ok. my OPINION: overated.

peace out sourkraut.

Post Edited (07-26-04 17:24)

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  trading spouses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.