Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:31:23 AM
714429 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Trailer Park Boys « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys  (Read 1773 times)
Andrew 10001
« on: July 31, 2004, 03:48:10 PM »

The funniest show on television is Trailer Park Boys check it out on the BBC America on thursday nights or save yourself the time n buy the dvds you can not go wrong with this show, I swear in a week youll all be quoting Ricky n Bubbles.  Cheers gang n take my advice WATCH IT
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 04:30:45 PM »

Andrew,

You couldn't e moore right.  I found the show a few months ago while flippin through the channels.  Awesome, hilarious freakin show out of Canada.  

By far the funniest episode I have seen is where Ricky gets shot during a drug deal, and then has to go to a vetrenarian to get the bullets taken out of his ass.  But, in order to do so, he has to go steal some corn with Julian.  The owner of the corn ends up shooting Ricky again and then shooting part of the "documentary" crew.

By far one of the absolutely funniest things I've seen on TV in quite a while.  Hell, The Office comes on right after it.  Great combination of non American comedy.

Let's Get Drunk And Eat Chicken Fingers!!!!!!

If anyone here hasn't seen this show, please check it out on BBC America at 9:00 (EST).  Atleast I think it comes on at 9.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 06:24:22 PM »

Ah, I wondered when this show would come up. I heard it had finally gone south of the border.

I believe the episode Andrew described is from the first season. Is that as far as BBC America has shown? Plenty of even funnier stuff to come. Sam Loscoe, the vet (although he loses his licence for treating Ricky), plays a bigger part later on. The 'Freedom 35' saga is also yet to come, as are many other very funny schemes, and more revelations about Randy and Lahey.

I heard that when it's broadcast in the states, the swearing is bleeped. Is this true?

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 09:23:23 AM »

Andy,

Yeah, I believe that they have only shown the first season here so far.  

As for the profanity, it is bleeped out.  Kinda takes away from Bubbles.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 11:27:37 AM »

I heard the makers of the show don't object too strongly to the bleeping, because in a way, it almost makes it funnier. Personally, it would drive me nuts.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Andrew 10001
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 03:42:35 AM »

Freedom 35 rocks! N fear not in Propane Propane I doubt Rickys dead he was submerged in the bath tub i bet when it all went up like a leaky gas pipe.  I came across season one (all they show on american television) (highly edited but still funny) so i bought season one and two dvd, the best was yet to come with the season 3 dvd, I couldnt wait and dont live in Canada so i got season four online untill the dvd is released.  Conkey or corkey  by far was my favorite "ricky think about what your doing your putting a loaded gun to a puppets head the bullet will go through that and kill your best friend"  I also like the gas station one and the rush one. Skaboi do you live in a place where they play season four on tv cause if u can make me a vhs ill pay for it, I am also looking for someone to get me Season 5 off tv in 2005 but first things first n i need to find season 4 tv quality Untill then no one touch my dinner peporonies, thats rediculas dude , lets go two smokes , n uknowwhatimsayin,(i am a J-Roc fan to) SAM! Im off now tommorw im getting my grade 10
Andrew 10001
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2004, 03:43:50 AM »

Sorry i ment andy c if u can get season 4 over there on vhs ill pay for it
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Trailer Park Boys « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.