Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:47:40 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  howard the duck « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: howard the duck  (Read 1874 times)
joe shindle
« on: October 15, 2001, 03:37:28 PM »

Howard the Duck has to be one the best movies ever made. I just watched it again the other day, and man, it keeps getting better and better every time I see it. It's not a horror movie or anything, but it's still great. I can't believe people have the nerve to criticize this masterpiece. Even that dumbass erkel made fun of it on family matters.Well, that show sucked 10x more than Howard the Duck. One of the best lines in any movie ever is- " Now you do know why you were sent to me?" reply: "My continuing streak of bad luck" No human could ever be that quick witted.And he plays the guitar!!!!
Flangepart
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2001, 05:58:56 PM »

HTD was a great comic book. If they had done an animated film, they could have lived up to the potential of the script. But....the guy in that lifeless duck suit did NOT have the angry verv of Howie. Howie was p.o. ed at his situation, and wanted nothing more to go home away from the" Hairless apes". His delivery, as done in the comic, was Donald Duck with an attitude, and  a sharp wit. His voice should have been a cross between Daffy and Louie DePalma from Taxi! Quick, sharp, and loaded with angst. That was Howard the Duck. Ah,well....we can dream, can't we?
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2001, 08:11:22 PM »

But the movie had Lea Thompson getting amorous with a duck!  How can you go wrong with that?
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2001, 06:48:57 PM »

Are you into Cabin Boy?
Lee
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2001, 10:55:45 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!
     I LOVE THIS MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!
YOU GUYS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin Karstens
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2001, 08:07:17 AM »

Dude...we speak da same language!...;)

Please take a look at my Howard The Duck site...

http://www.geocities.com/cecinid/HowardIntro.html

It has everything from clips and games (which I created) to screensavers and a trailer for the 'sequel' (I also made 'dat!)...;)

Let me know what ya think...

HOWARD ROCKS!!...;)

Kevin Karstens
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  howard the duck « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.