Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:03:54 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What is the name of that alien probe movie based on a "true" story? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What is the name of that alien probe movie based on a "true" story?  (Read 4708 times)
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2004, 09:18:53 AM »

There is "talk" about 'Black Helicopters' which are supposedly government choppers that have no markings, running lights, or sound. People say this is crap but I and a few others have seen one of these in a south-western city. It hovered over us and aside from a whooshing sound, there was nothing. Choppers for aliens and ufo's or just a way for the law to keep watch on people in cities? Who knows.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Susan
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 05:55:59 PM »

wish i could say what i saw was a chopper - but i got a real good look at it. plus choppers don't move the speed of light..lol

some comedian once was asking about why would aliens travel 4 billion light years to give us anal probes ;-)

Kory
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 08:08:45 PM »

As hard as it is to believe in UFO's & aliens, I can't dismiss the idea.  We as humans are very arrogant to think that in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE, our measly planet is the ONLY one that has intelligent life.
loyal1
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2004, 11:20:21 PM »

I don't think it is hard to believe at all.  There could be so much more than we realize or could even possibly phathom.  They say things about dimensions, worm holes, etc.  Everything we gain from our 5 sense may be so limited that other life forms have 8 or 10 senses.  They could possibly manipulate time and consciousness.  Perhaps they really don't need "flying saucers" to get around...maybe some of them

I truley think that there are all kinds of life forms.  Perhaps we are low on the scale, some below and some above us.

There are all kinds of possibilities.  And for some reason I feel that if we can imagine those possiblities it can open doors to a better understanding of how things work...like how Einstein discovered the theory of relativity.
odinn7

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 07:36:11 AM »

Sorry Susan, my post on Black Helicopters was directed towards Loyal and her comment about her mother seeing helicopters after a "sighting". I didn't mean to trivialize your post about having seen something that you couldn't explain. Please accept my appologies if you thought that's what I was getting at.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Dave Munger
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 04:56:36 PM »

If I ever want to do something with a helicopter that I want to keep secret, I'll just paint it black. Then no one will believe the witnesses, because everyone knows black helicopters aren't real! I think some people are less skeptical about anti-grav orbs from Andromeda than black helicopters, maybe because the helicopter thing has acquired a certain political flavor.

I've given quite a bit of thought to UFOs, and I think that the usual reasons for considering them highly unlikely to be alien spacecraft rest on some unsound assumptions, such as that each UFO would have to have made it's own seperate superluminal voyage from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleadies each time. Couldn't they have all come in one giant sub-light generation ship a million years ago and established bases all over the solar system? Or couldn't they even be native to Mars or Titan?
Susan
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 05:19:39 PM »

Odinn - i take very little personal..lol   Plus i'm always looking for a rational explanation.

Btw on the topic of "life elsewhere" - if there is i bet we'd never find eachother in this vast universe, life may exist but may not co-exist within th same time period and may be at different levels of evolution so that they're not going to know where we are and come see us.

I saw a great speech by some scientist and a slideshow. He showed our solar system and flipped to the next frame, then showing our galaxy...a spiralling mass of stars...tremendous! The entire picture was nothing but white glowing stars..billions of them.

Then went on to explain that a galaxy contains roughly 200 billion stars (any of which could have life).  It was this great sense of awe looking at this mass realizing we were but just a speck and would never even travel the distance of our own galaxy. Then the next frame showed galaxy clusters..near eachother...spaced apart somewhat. Next frame was  once again loaded with what seemed like endless stars sprayed all over the universe..but they were each a galaxy taken from a long distance...each containing a possible 200 billion stars. Hubble estimates hundreds of billions of galaxies. It was really amazing to see it from that perspective. You suddenly feel quite small.

JohnL

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2004, 05:12:27 PM »

>I've given quite a bit of thought to UFOs, and I think that the usual reasons for
>considering them highly unlikely to be alien spacecraft rest on some unsound
>assumptions, such as that each UFO would have to have made it's own
>seperate superluminal voyage from Zeta Reticuli or the Pleadies each time.
>Couldn't they have all come in one giant sub-light generation ship a million years
>ago and established bases all over the solar system? Or couldn't they even be
>native to Mars or Titan?

Everyone knows that they have a base on the darkside of the moon. There have been a couple books about it;

Somebody Else is on the Moon
We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon II

Also, I  have a file sitting on a disk, that I got off the net a long time ago, which claims to be the true account of a couple people who decided to go straight to NASA and check out the high-quality original photos. I have no idea if there's any truth to it, but they claimed that NASA first gave them the run-around for a couple days, then finally gave them access to the archives, but on the condition that they couldn't bring any writing implements or recorders. They had to ask for the photos by number (which they knew ahead of time) and then they were allowed to view the very large, high-quality original prints, which were described as being razor sharp and showing beyond any doubt, artificial structures on the moon's surface. According to the file, they memorized a few print numbers so that they could request prints through normal channels. Supposedly when the prints arrived, they were of much lower quality so that everything just looked like shadows or rocks.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

I  can only promise one thing about the universe, we on earth don't know s**t about it. I don't think we have imagination big enough to comprehend it all.  The Voyager missions turned a lot of what scientists believed right on it's head.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What is the name of that alien probe movie based on a "true" story? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.