Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:44:35 AM
714428 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ID this girl's boarding/finishing school comedy « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ID this girl's boarding/finishing school comedy  (Read 883 times)
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: October 21, 2004, 06:21:06 AM »

There's a movie about a girl's boarding school, or finishing school that I saw a few years ago on one of the pay channels, and I'd like to know the name of it. I can remember two scenes, although it's possible they're from different movies. I also think it had a relatively famous actress in it, possibly as the head of the school, but I can't remember who.

Scene 1 - The girls are in an etiquette class learning dining manners. To get back at her for something, some of the others have replaced the b***hy girl's food with a road apple (AKA round horse turd). I forget what they were supposed to be eating, but apparently, it looked close enough that she doesn't notice and on cue, takes a bite of it and starts chewing. Right away she realizes something is wrong, but doesn't realize what she's eating until one of the other girls looks at her and mouths the words "eat s**t". She immediately grabs her napkin, intending to spit it out, but the teacher stops her and says something like, "A proper young lady never spits out food. If she doesn't like the taste of something, she simply swallows what she has in her mouth and then doesn't take any more." So with great difficulty, she ends up having to swallow it.

Scene 2 - A group of girls wants to get back at some other group for something, so they open a package of tampons and pour itching powder all over them. Actually, it looked more like baby powder to me. Anyway, they get used and later you see the other girls start squirming in their seats as the itching powder takes effect.

Anyone have any idea what movie this is?
raj

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 11:51:20 AM »

No, but those are some nicely vicious practical jokes.
Derf
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 01:46:16 PM »

I can't swear to it, but it could be "Pretty Smart." I remember the horse apple scene, but can't definitely place it. "Pretty Smart" is one of the few finishing school type movies I ever watched, so that could be it. It features a young Patricia Arquette, but she's the only "star" I recognize from the cast list. It is set in Greece and features some goofy chase/having fun scenes with Greek music playing in the background. If that brings back any further memories, then this is your movie.

JohnL

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 07:15:18 PM »

>I can't swear to it, but it could be "Pretty Smart."

I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one. The head of the school in Pretty Smart was a sleazy guy who was using the girls to smuggle drugs.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ID this girl's boarding/finishing school comedy « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.