Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:21:21 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sceam of Fear (1961) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sceam of Fear (1961)  (Read 895 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: November 07, 2003, 10:20:33 PM »

SCREAM OF FEAR (1961) - Neat Hammer film. That's right a Hammer film. I enjoyed this one your like some of the creepy scenes of this b/w film. Some neat twist at the end. The pool scene is a special one. Mystery Encore Channel played this one the other day. Check it out you'll like it.

brad hauswirth
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 08:46:08 PM »

Im  sceam  for Hollaween and im a big fan of sceam and I want to see if you could give me a few of picters of sceam so I can draw them.
from brad hauswirth
peter johnson
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 09:28:36 PM »

Scream of Fear is a brilliant picture.  The young Christopher Lee as a doctor plays an effective red herring --
If you like this one,  try other low-budget black and white Hammer pictures of the era, like Paranoiac.
Every Halloween at the Video Station in Boulder, Scream of Fear is touted as one of the all-time Top 10 Halloween Horror Classics by the staff there.
peter johnson/denny crane
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 09:37:02 PM »

Found a couple images for you. The best scene is when she seem that person in the pool. Extremely creepy.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sceam of Fear (1961) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.