Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:10:57 AM
714441 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone seen this movie???? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone seen this movie????  (Read 3034 times)
The Studliest Dweeb
« on: October 25, 2001, 04:12:55 PM »

Hey all goofy movie, but great, movie lovers!!!!!

Hey, what was the name of the movie that was about giant rabbits kickin ass on small town people??????
Something called ".....Lepus......" something.

By the way, "Cemetary Man" is a pretty cool movie

lel
Future Boy 3000
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2001, 04:35:33 PM »

Night of the Lepus.

Never seen but it comes up all the time on the board.

p.s. Cementary Man does kick ass.

p.s.s. How about my new name? I'm Stupid Jacob. Or was.
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2001, 05:21:38 PM »

Not bad, for a nome De Plume. Corse...am i the only one who feels like warning you to stay away from Alchoholic robots and one-eyed chicks who can drop kick your ass at a moments notice? Must be me.
peter johnson
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2001, 07:31:32 PM »

Night of the Lepus -- easily one of the top-10 bad/funny "horror" bunny films of all time -- I mean really! I simply adore this piece of tripe . . .
What do you mean you haven't seen it?
Do yourself a disservice, I mean a favor --
Damn, Jacob, if you change your name now it will only mean that a month or 2 from now there will be people posting:  "Say, remember Stupid Jacob?  Whatever became of him?".
Nathan
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2001, 10:21:13 AM »

Best thing about the name?  Good for a little over 998 years.

Nathan
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2001, 11:11:42 AM »

Night of the Lepus -- easily one of the top-10 bad/funny "horror" bunny films of

Umm...how large a category is that?
Flangepart
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2001, 12:39:17 PM »

Its in a (Remedial) class by it's self.
peter johnson
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2001, 02:23:35 PM »

Yeah, what I meant was that this is one of the best of the worst of all bad horror films, and then I let the adjectives run away with me --
Ah!:  Slow motion shots of giant bunnies running through their tunnels, stepping on their own floppy ears -- Ah!  The cute little nibbly faces ("They're not cute!  They're scary, dammit!!" -- frustrated Producer).  Ah!:  The surprisingly bad acting!!
Gotta love this flick . . .
Vermin Boy
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2001, 01:42:13 PM »

This may have been my first exposure to the world of bad movies. I saw it on TV when I was 10 or 11, and even then I knew it was unintentionally hilarious. Just recently got a copy for myself... What were they *thinking?!*

As for other bad/funny horror bunny films... Wasn't Arch Hall Jr. in a movie called "Nasty Rabbit" or something?
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2001, 06:01:15 PM »

I'll second or third the opinion that "Cemetery Man" is a cool movie. If anyone wants to check out, what they might have missed, be sure to check out the review for it at this website. Enjoy
Lee
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2001, 10:27:56 PM »

Cemetery Man is freakin AWESOME!!!
    Now about Night Of The Lepus. Who the f**k thought up this crackfest?! Has to be one of the most f**ked-up movies I've ever seen. And yes I've seen Terror Firmer.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone seen this movie???? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.