Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:54:52 PM
714535 Posts in 53099 Topics by 7745 Members
Latest Member: Documentkgh
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  freddy got fingered « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: freddy got fingered  (Read 2621 times)
mugwump
« on: October 28, 2001, 10:01:13 PM »

a lot of critics and normal movie going people alike said this was the worst film of 2000, or whatever year it came out. and i must say as a message to all: This is the worst movie ever made! & if you ever watch it, don't eat, because i don't know about you guys but i don't find tom green jerking off animals very funny-YES, a producer gave him money so he could do that in a film.  what is American cinema coming to!?
The Bard
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2001, 10:34:12 PM »

Greatest movie yet this year. The Birth Scene alone was worth the cost of entrance, let alone the "Whack my legs with this Sicamore Cane" I loved this movie. Don't belive the critics and every other person who has seen this movie. If you like bad movies, this is the movie to see this year. If you like Tom Greens comedy, this is the movie to see this year.

I mean really, it has to be at least better then the wretched "Sugar and Spice"
iztok
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2001, 05:53:36 AM »

wewqe w
Chris K.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2001, 07:58:39 PM »

I guess my title says it all. Again, I myself don't listen to critics. But after ignoring all the bad reviews and seeing FREDDY GOT FINGERED without warning, I felt like I should have read the reviews. I just felt real dirty when I watched it. And really, the audience wasn't laughing much either. Maybe the first 15 minutes, but after that IT WAS OVER! Green's directorial tallents (and I use the term loosely) won't get him another project. What I can't believe is how did these Hollywood producers give this idiot a lot of money to make this film! Surely one of the crewmembers must have said "Who let this guy have creative control?" Were the producers out snorting crack when Green was making this film? Possibly, for they must have been snorting when they saw the finished product and gave it the "go ahead". This is what I mean when I say Hollywood has a habit of making bad big budget films. I used to think THE MATRIX or THE PATRIOT was bad, but FREDDY GOT FINGERED takes the cake.

Tom Green is not funny. And if you think about it, Green has somewhat dissapeared. Probably Hollywood has banned him number one on the "Has-ben stars that need their ass kicked" list. Green's 15 minutes of fame are over (I am sorry, I meant 15 seconds of fame are over). Green is not funny! Period! If you want gross out comedy I recommend BAD TASTE or BRAINDEAD, the two films that makes gross out comedy work. Basically, their should be a rule saying "Tom Green will be shot on site if he ever approaches a camera again" or "Tom Green must stay 30 feet away from a film camera AT ALL COSTS". God that should be a law in film study.

Well, I am sure all of us would like to give "the finger" to Tom Green. But Green would take it as a compament rather than an insult. Touche, Mr. Green.

FREDDY GOT FINGERED: Worst Film Ever? Yes it is. And no Tom Green fan can defend this film no matter what they think! And now if you excuse me, I am going to go burn the negative of FREDDY GOT FINGERED and enjoy my copy of BRAINDEAD.
mugwump
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2001, 01:52:28 AM »

ditto that for me!
the gooch
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2001, 09:19:37 PM »

pre-mtv tom green was really funny and often 100% bizarre. i think it's POSSIBLE that after he made the movie deal he just decided to see how much smoke he could blow up all the execs rear ends and get the most ludicris movie made that he could without trying. i'm not defending the movie at all based on this theory...if it sucks it sucks and that's what we're talking about here...i have yet to see it. but it WOULD be a pretty funny thing to do to all the braindead suckers that only watch mtv and the "mtv undressed" execs that never got it to begin with.

green's circle of writers really are talented. they could have written a great movie if they tried. i think this bomb was a "capper" to end the mtv-green era. they got richer off of his show, he lost his street cred anyway, and he flamed MTV with this bomb and that is GREAT! could be his slight attempt to emulate his hero andy kaufman...p**s off the crowd, etc.

then again...he's obviously become full of himself and hollywood...then AGAIN why the hell not?...seven years ago he was living with his parents in canada and doing public access and painting their house plaid. what have we done lately?

looks like the movie DOES suck either or any way though.
mugwump
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2001, 10:53:11 PM »

yeah, don't get me wrong, i wasn't attacking tom green's success or character in anyway. hell i even envy the guy! a loser who lived with his parents, and now he's dating drew barrymore, there's hope for all of us! but overall i agree with your point, i think he did make the film just to see if he could make the most disgusting, crass, pointless, movie ever, and what do you know he succeded!
BlackAngel
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2001, 01:44:52 AM »

I haven't seen the movie, but I have seen some of his shows.  They're more annoying than funny, like Jackass.  He's on my list along with:

Pauly Shore
Carrot Top
Andy Dick (it will take a big man to have a last name like that)
David Arrquette

I have more in my head but can't think of them right now
Lee
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2001, 06:57:07 PM »

Tom Green is a dumbass! I could tell from the previews this movie would suck(Tom's in it, how could it not?). So I didn't wiast my time with it. Glad I didn't. I have nothing against gross-out comedy(I'm a fan of the Farrelly Brothers) but it only works when it is FUNNY. Lately it seems that gross-out comedies are concentating so much on making it gross that they forget about the funny. That's not how it works people. DAMN!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  freddy got fingered « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.