Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:06:34 AM
714526 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: 42,000 and counting. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: 42,000 and counting.  (Read 1230 times)
Ellie
Bad Movie Lover

« on: December 28, 2004, 11:14:15 AM »

I am saddened to read about the disaster in eleven different countries now . An 9.0 earthquake and then the resulting 500 mph tidal wave!
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 11:21:58 AM »

There might be a lot more to the story than the news telling us or knows about. Amazing how fragile the earth may be yet man has been here so long. Short in a cosmic sense, but long in human terms. Makes you wonder about past disasters that history was unable to record.

Susan
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 08:59:46 PM »

It's horrible - and this will sound strange but I guess it isn't to anyone who knows me in person. On Christmas Eve I had a very vivid detailed dream about large Tsunamis (of course i was part of a team of scientists trapped in a building as destruction and chaos rained around us). Anyhow i told everyone about it the next morning because it just stood out as a very odd dream to have on christmas. I forgot about it until I turned the news on sunday. Very sad.

Kory
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 10:20:21 PM »

creepy...
Scott

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 10:35:25 PM »

Check out this astaroid NASA has been following and review the path on Dec. 25,  2004 by clicking the rewind button.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/db?name=2004+VW14

Scott

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2004, 10:38:57 PM »

Looks like this one comes right at us again about March 31, 2008. That is if you believe in such things.

Post Edited (12-28-04 21:39)

Scott

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2004, 10:56:16 PM »

Not sure where you live, but don't discount your dreams as my daughter had a dream just about 10 days before 9-11 that aliens from space would destroy New York City. The dream dosn't have to be 100% accurate to have signifacance. Just be ready both here and beyond and enjoy the ride. Nothing last forever. Woe be to those who go against the Divine will.

We live here in New Jersey which is the armpit of the world. In the direct path of Washinton D.C.'s nuclear weather patterns and just South of New York along the coast at about 25 foot elevation which is perfect for Tsunami's like the on in Asia and only two main highways that lead directly to 2 major cities with no way to get past the traffic in an emergency.

Life is becoming more and more like a B-Movie.

Susan
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2004, 09:06:56 AM »

Most of my premonition dreams are more metaphors. I once had a dream a snake bit my wrist and all i could think was "there's nothing I could do". A couple of days later my old boyfriends dog bit my wrist...out of the blue. And honestly there was nothing i could have done to prevent it, i was just walking by. I've drempt about all my car accidents 1 week in advance. The first one i had a dream i flew at a winshield and i vividly remember picking glass from my hair. Then i was in an accident where i hit the rear mirror, and front dash. I bent the mirror entirely back and broke it and all that morning i was picking glass out of my hair. Once I drempt of a plan crash in Michigan and a significant letter "O", a small plane. The next day a commuter plane crashed in michigan coming from Ohio.

The odd thing is i can't turn it on or off, i didn't see 911 coming but i'll be damned of the strangest things that i do dream about. I gave up a long time ago writing them down - i found that was more or less because other people wanted proof, and even when you have it they say it's coincidence. I always know the premonition dreams vs all the other ones - somehow they are more compelling where i have to talk about them or can't stop thinking about them. Of course I do have sleep disorders, i have to control my insomnia by a regular routine and i've always had very active REM sleep which has made it very hard to feel like i've had a good nights sleep. ;-/

Scott

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2004, 12:58:30 PM »

The earth has a way of cleansing itself. Eventually it will devour us all. I think the numbers are at 75,000 and climbing.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: 42,000 and counting. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.