Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:54:08 AM
714471 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need help figuring out a movie title... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help figuring out a movie title...  (Read 889 times)
Sugar_Nads
« on: December 23, 2004, 11:35:18 PM »

Ok, I don't remember the name of the film but I'm hoping one of you might be able to help me.

I remember seeing this movie as a kid about some little girl that would kiss her family members goodbye before they died. I think it was a made for TV original. Does this film ring any bells? (Uh, no pun intended)
Menard
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »

Considering that I do not know how old you are, when were you a kid?--Bob

Dave Munger
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 09:37:23 PM »

This sounds like an episode of something, like Tales From The Darkside (opening narration right up there with TZ and Outer Limits), or the new Twilight Zone. I think it was especially sad, like her immediate family dies first, and the people the little girl ends up with think that she's causing the deaths and are wondering what to do about it, then at the end she looks in a mirror and sees whatever effect it is that indicates someone about to die?
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 03:28:51 PM »

Yes! That's it but what was the title of that episode or film? I just remember it being really interesting for my mom and sister at the time so I doubt that it had anything to do with The Twilight Zone or TFTDS. They can't stand that kind of stuff.

By the way, I was about 12 when I saw it around 1985?
Menard
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 04:20:19 PM »

Was 'Amazing Stories' on in that year? I do know there were a couple of short lived anthology shows during the early to mid eighties. One of them was, interestingly enough, hosted by James Coburn, but I cannot remember the name.

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 07:50:08 PM »

James Coburn (Da Man!) hosted a show called "Darkroom". I believe that's the one you are trying to remember Menard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 08:43:16 PM »

Yep, I believe you are correct. I did not remember the name of the show but he did use film and prints as a way to introduce the story.

JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 07:00:59 PM »

I remember this now! I forget most of the details, but the girl's parents (or whoever) become convinced that she's evil. They plan a trip to a lake, telling her that it will be fun and as the episode ends, she looks into the mirror and sees water rising up over her head and in a sad voice repeats "Goodbye, goodbye..."

It was the second episode of the third season of Tale from the Darkside, called I Can't Help Saying Goodbye
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need help figuring out a movie title... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.