Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:14:39 PM
714407 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  When life give you lemons, Sledge-O-Matic them. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: When life give you lemons, Sledge-O-Matic them.  (Read 4132 times)
Andrew
« on: December 01, 2001, 10:36:01 PM »

My latest fun in the mailbag:

http://www.badmovies.org/mailbag/

I'm not wrong here.  Am I?

Andrew
Ken Begg
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2001, 11:14:42 PM »

Gee, Andrew, you sure weren't very sensitive.  Perhaps you should realize that the woman's hurt feelings as 'real' as your 'facts.'  And that your verbal assaults against her are, from one much argued perspective, the same as if you had beat her with a baseball bat.  I'm sorry to say that the term "Hate Crime" unavoidable comes to mind.
Andrew
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 11:30:27 PM »

Ken Begg nearly pulled his sarcasm muscle writing:
 And that your verbal assaults against her are... ...the same as if you had beat her with a baseball bat.

In this case I think that the bat would have been much more effective.  As it is, I have to work with words.  Hey, maybe if I threw a dictionary (a big, heavy one) at her...

I read dumb people.

Andrew
Squishy
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2001, 05:20:55 AM »

Yee-ikes!

Andrew, you don't have any excuse to chew me out for squabbling with everyone on the board anymore. Wow!

AHHHHH! NO HIT! NO HIT!  :)
Ken Begg
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2001, 12:57:33 PM »

I quote Paige Bierma at www.ahealthyme.com:

"Whether perpetrated by a partner, parent, friend, or boss, verbal assaults can be every bit as devastating as physical battering."

See, that proves it.

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/depverbal
Skaboi18
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2001, 04:18:15 PM »

Andrew, I found your response to be perfect.  She got what she asked for, and it does seem that she hadn't even tried to unsubscribe.  Did you ever get a response?
Squishy
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2001, 04:21:00 PM »

http://www.drpatallen.com/excerpts/coversational.htm

Conversational rape. I kid you not.
Andrew
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2001, 06:14:46 PM »

Skaboi18 wrote:
>
>  Did you ever get a response?

Yes I did.  Here it is, all of it:

Subject: I'm wearing Nancy Reagan's panties.
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:30:59 -0700
From: "Panty-Slut Amber" (republican_tramp@theb***hes.com)
To: fenris@badmovies.org

I'm wearing Nancy Reagan's panties.

It is a little obvious that someone has the password to her account.  Ah well, she had two email addresses and I sent it to both, so at least she will see my reply on her Yahoo account.

Andrew
Mofo Rising
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2001, 08:14:01 PM »

Now, now, be fair.  The lady could be suffering from a very serious case of Disassociative Identitiy Disorder.  One personality could be an uptight ultra-feminist, and the other could be a off-kilter chauvinist pig.  It's the original odd couple.  Or odd person, as it were.  Whatever the case I'm sure it will make a very entertaining sitcom.  Or movie.  I've got it!  You can call it TROLL 3!

"I got a lot of good ideas.  Trouble is most of them suck."
Andrew
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2001, 12:34:26 AM »

You mean "Troll 4."  Unless we are going to confuse people and make another third installment to the series.

Andrew
Chris (a.k.a. Mugwump)
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2001, 02:48:11 AM »

Hey Andrew in all honesty i think you handled the situation greatly. i know if it was me i would've done worse, he he.
Nathan
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2001, 11:23:20 AM »

See, I knew that Ken got something valuable out of his all-day "Getting in Touch With Your Inner Children's Collection Librarian" seminar...

Nathan
Flangepart
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2001, 01:25:04 PM »

Hummmm.....makes me think of "The thing with two heads"> One head, Nancy Regan, the other, Hillary Clinton......Now THATS Gastly, brother! And Critical Mass.....BOOM!
Flangepart
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2001, 01:25:27 PM »

Hummmm.....makes me think of "The thing with two heads"> One head, Nancy Regan, the other, Hillary Clinton......Now THATS Gastly, brother! And Critical Mass.....BOOM!
James900
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2001, 04:13:45 PM »

So from this thread we have learnt that andrew is being stalekd by a women with a split personality who is wearing nancy reegan panties and is trying to unsubscribe to the badmovies mailing list.  Wow we should write a movie about this.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  When life give you lemons, Sledge-O-Matic them. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.