Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:04:20 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Vampires vs Zombies (2004) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vampires vs Zombies (2004)  (Read 1077 times)
BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« on: April 03, 2005, 03:06:06 PM »

You would think with a title like that their would be something good but alas it just B.S. I mean their are zombies and vampires but they don't fight. The story is so weak and confusing I can't give a coherent plot summary(maybe someone stronger and brave then me can). It also throws out everything you know about vampires and zombies. Vampires walking in broad daylight, zombies getting stabbed with stakes and dying, vampires bitting people and people turn into zombies intead of vampires or slaves of the vampires. One vampire makes her car just disappear. Its a mess. Just watch out if your about to rent this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can’t give it, you can't buy it, and you just don't get it!-Aeon Flux

Post Edited (04-03-05 15:09)

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Flangepart

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 10:19:34 AM »

Ah....written while in a drunken stupor, was it? Explains a lot of films, actualy....

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
William Russell
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 11:47:02 AM »

The overall feel of the film is that the filmmakers has some footage from two movies (yet with the same actors) and tried to combine them together and failed considerably . . . which is sad because they had a lot potential at their fingertips. . .

And just what did the ending signify?
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 04:09:08 PM »

Yeah William the interwined stories failed miserable. I think your right they made two different movies and put them together. The story had no focus or point. As for the end it just added to confusion really it signifys nothing so don't bother trying to figure it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I luv dolma
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 04:18:49 PM »

Did you watch it on DVD? Cause it came with a short film called "Heads Are Gonna Roll" and that was pretty cool.
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 05:23:07 PM »

Yes I watched on DVD dolma, didn't notice it had special features, guess the movie itself burnt me out.

Arden Empire
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 02:36:22 AM »

Really, hmm, i only heard about it now. Thanks. Yeah i wouldn't mind watching it. I like vampire and zombie movies, they're cool. But one vampire movie that is the worst of them all is Dracula 3000, do not watch it, it sucks, it's the worst movie off all time to me so don't watch it. Trust me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Vampires vs Zombies (2004) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.