Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:37:26 PM
714408 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader looking for some movies. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reader looking for some movies.  (Read 2257 times)
Andrew
« on: December 06, 2001, 09:07:11 PM »

Had a gent email me looking for some movies.  The descriptions are a little sketchy at times, but if any group could figure them - well, you're the group.  I'll provide my guesses along with everyone else.

Here they are.

Movie#1
All I can remember is a scene with two large Doberman's holding a few people in a room hostage.

Movie#2
This movie was centered around a time bomb that was about to go off.

Movie#3
All I can remember about this movie is there is a woman taking a
shower in a kind of shower/sauna and while she is in there a guy ties the shower door so she can't get out and he then turns up the knob that controls the heat in the shower full blast and she burns to death from the exessive heat.

Movie#4
There is a group of knights walking over a sand dune and it is
extremely hot and most of the knights start to wither away but I think one or two escapes.

Movie#5
This movie had a group of people who took a boat to this island and there is a hostile tribe of people on it. One woman from the group gets sacrificed.and in one scene one of the groups hunters falls into a pit and gets impaled on some spikes. Two woman from the group pretend to be gods coming out of the ocean to trick
the tribal people. There is a lot of weird music in this movie.

Movie#6
This movie took place in mediaeval times era .It had a knight who kept  his heart in a jar.  He got a spear thru his chest during the final parts of the movie but then died when someone threw the jar with the heart in it over the castle wall into flames.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2001, 09:35:34 PM »

Argh... #3 sounds familiar, but I have no idea when or where (or, for that matter, if) I saw it. Sounds like something from one of the Vincent Price revenge comedies from the 70s, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I hope someone knows this one, because now I'm as tormented as the reader.
Andrew
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2001, 09:55:42 PM »

Most of the descriptions are just too vague and don't remind me, but here goes.

Movie #3
"Death Spa."  It could pop up in another movie, but I'm darn certain this happened in "Death Spa."

Movie #5
This could be "Dr. Butcher MD" or I also remember an Emmanuelle film that suddenly turned into a gorefest about halfway through.

I'm working on number 6, because it seems to ring a few bells.  Any more info on this one?

Andrew
Ken HPoJ
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2001, 11:11:56 AM »

...is Captain Sindbad with Guy Williams.
Cullen
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2001, 11:28:43 AM »

Movie#1 -- This could be anything from "Dogs" to "The Pack,” but maybe it's "They Only Kill Their Masters."  If I remember correctly that specifically uses Dobermans.  It has James Garner in it, if that helps

Movie#2 -- No idea.  I thought it might be a movie called "tick..tick..tick..."  but a quick check on the IMDb tells me I'm dead wrong.  This owns probably far to vauge to get.

Movie#3  -- For some reason, this one makes me think of "Slaughter High."  It's probably in ever other slasher film.

Movie#4 -- No idea, again.  Sounds interesting, though

Movie#5 -- This one sounds like one of those cannibal movies, like "Cannibal Holocaust".  Having never watched one of these flicks, I can't saw which one, or if I'm right or not

Movie#6 -- I agree with Ken that it sounds like "Captain Sinbad."

Hope that helps (I know it's not much...)
Lee
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2001, 12:02:10 AM »

I'm not absolutely positive but I think number 1 is "The Doberman Gang" or something like that. The others.....I have no clue. The descriptions ARE vague.
Cullen
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2001, 02:23:27 AM »

'I'm not absolutely positive but I think number 1 is "The Doberman Gang" '

Now there's a good guess.  Didn't even think of that one (my brain's stuck on horror/mysteries).  Wasn't there a sequel, too?
Abby
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2001, 02:40:41 PM »

I was also thinking that "doberman" flick could be "Trapped" with James Brolin.

#5 reminds me of "Queen of the Zombies," which stars Emanuelle and was directed by Joe D'Amato.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2001, 03:24:37 PM »

I don't know #2-#5, but #1 sure sounds like '72's "Doberman Gang," but it could be
the '73 sequel "Daring Dobermans" or the '76 sequel "Amazing Dobermans" w/ Fred Astaire. And #6 sure sounds like "Captain Sinbad" w/ Guy Williams as the titled hero and Pedro Armendariz as the villain w/o a heart. For my money, #6 is a much better movie then #1. Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader looking for some movies. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osmosis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.