Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:14:13 PM
714411 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Boston Legal news « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boston Legal news  (Read 1096 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: April 21, 2005, 07:18:15 AM »

Anyone who follows the show know that it got bumped for the new show Grays Anatomy.

I just read that the Shatnerific show will not be back until the fall. I guess they are going to show the eps that got bumped because it said next season would be 27 episodes.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Menard
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:32:10 AM »

I had thought they were going to show some of the bumped episodes later this spring.

In the words of Herman Munster, " Darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn."

BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 01:51:29 PM »

Well, at least it hasn't been canceled so far. It's not a show I watch all the time, but James Spader, William Shatner, and Candice Bergen are all great in it, so I am glad it's good for another season.

Of course, one can understand why ABC did what it did. "Grey's Anatomy," a show I don't watch, appears to be a huge hit for them on Sunday night. And it is probably a better fit with "Desperate Housewives," then "Boston Legal."

I just hope that ABC can find the right spot for "Boston Legal" on next season's calendar.

peter johnson
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 01:01:15 PM »

The only Laugh-Out-Loud show on network TV.
Shatner's going to be in town (Denver) soon, for a Science Fiction convention, but the pricing & crowding is prohibitive.  I weighed my options, and would rather see him in closeup on my TV screen than over the heads of a thousand loud, sweaty, worshipful individuals.
I too was happy that they didn't outright cancel --
peter johnson/denny crane
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 05:43:09 PM »

They just profiled Shatner on the CBS Sunday Morning Show. Candice Bergen said he was like a big hyper active kid.  They also talked to Leonard Nimoy who jokingly said that Shatner was jealous of his life of leisure.

They also read a quote from George Takei's autobiography about Shatner being a scene stealer and not caring about the other actors he worked with. When they asked Nimoy about it he said, "Not Bill!" and then started laughing his ass off.

You can knock the guy, but I hope I can still do as much he does when I get to be his age .

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Boston Legal news « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.