Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:06:51 AM
714503 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Fit to Kill & Shock em Dead « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fit to Kill & Shock em Dead  (Read 1799 times)
Double L
« on: December 08, 2001, 02:33:34 AM »

How come these flicks arn't anywhere to be found. First off one has Julie Strain and the other has Traci Lords. These two films are so funny especially Fit to Kill. Its like Charlies Angels but the group of girls are Penthouse pets and Julie Strain is a super asassin who takes her top off for no reason. Gotta check it out. The dialogue is chessy and so is the action which cuts to a chessy sex scene just to keep the film moving. Now Shock em Dead is a winner also. Story about a loser kid who makes a deal with the voodoo lady to be the best guitar player so he can be cool and play in a local band. So he sales his soul and gets a big home and a harem of ladies with different charms. Traci Lords plays the bands manager and the heros girlfriend. Again lots of pointless nudity and chessy violence. If anybody has seen these flicks you would understand what I am saying and if not check them out if you can find them. Perfect score on the crapo meter.

Thanks and keep watching the crappy B-films forever!
Double L
ssvegita
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2001, 07:18:21 PM »

Make your messages smaller cause by the time i was done iwas doing my math homework and had forgotten i was on the computer.
                          Sorry to be an ass
Lee
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2001, 09:15:48 PM »

Ssgita, that has to be one of the stupidest complaints I've ever heard. You are an ASS!
Double L
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 12:29:26 AM »

Sorry man about that. I guess I got carried away when I first saw this site. I find it fun to read about crappy movies that people have seen. I really like it when the kinda describe it but not go into full detail(like I did). Well its nice to see you got on to your math homework because its important for your future.  On a side note I think you forgot your on the computer because your net connection is to slow or you have a awful case of ADD. Sorry for being long winded and good luck on the upcoming math exam.
popman
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2001, 05:59:16 AM »

same problem, i will soon lost my job because of the time I spend on this messageboard.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Fit to Kill & Shock em Dead « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.