Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:04:34 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just curious... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just curious...  (Read 2711 times)
Jay O'Connor
« on: December 12, 2001, 01:08:28 PM »

..Anyone ever hear of the the "Zombie Luau" movies?  All I really know about them is that one of them has Ernest Borgnine in a grass skirt
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 04:39:05 PM »

Ernest Borgnine...in a grass skirt...

Why does that fill me with an unholy dread?
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 04:59:14 PM »

Because your mind still functions on a human level. So...where does that leave me?
Cullen
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 05:10:58 PM »

Don't ask me.  The whole thing has me scared beyond the capacity of rational thought.

(Of course, that doesn't take much...)
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2001, 04:23:11 PM »

OK, I confess it was just a joke.  As far as I know there is no such movie series; however, in a cartoon strip I read, "Over The Hedge", Verne is trying to encourage Plushie to enjoy higher class entertainment by watching "Sense And Sensibility".  R.J, trying to corrupt him with more 'accessible' entertainment, says "Psst...Zombie Luau 15.  It's no Z.L 14, but it does have Ernest Borgnine in a grass skirt"

I was just curious what kind of reaction the possibility of such a movie would get :)
Cullen
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2001, 04:38:15 PM »

You mean you've destroyed countless numbers of brain cells in my head FOR A JOKE!

Not like I didn't do worse by voluntarily watching both "Dracula v. Frankenstien"s.  And watching "Jaws: the Revenge" more than once.  Oh, and I did catch the last twenty minutes of "Battlefield: Earth"...

Nevermind.  : - )
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2001, 04:46:10 PM »

So any damage I may have infected is pretty much inconsequential :)
Cullen
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2001, 05:14:16 PM »

Inconsequential, unnoticable, yeah, pretty much so.

In fact, I was amazed when I heard the little suckers screaming.  "God, I thought the last one died out years ago..."  :-)
Vermin Boy
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2001, 05:55:18 PM »

Both "Dracula vs. Frankenstein"s? You mean there's... a SEQUEL?!
Cullen
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2001, 09:29:07 PM »

"Both "Dracula vs. Frankenstein"s? You mean there's... a SEQUEL?!"

Fortunately, no.  There are, however, at least two movies that bear that name.  (I keep thinking that there might be a *third* movie, but who knows?  There might be hundred of the things...  Lurking... Waiting...)

Silliness aside, the movies are alike in only way, outside of having the title monsters.  They are both incredibly bad.
Flangepart
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2001, 11:47:11 AM »

What? A joke? Vile knave, thou hast ruffeled the feathers of our minds! So, you guys get "Over the Hedge"? Not bad, sort of a kinder, gentler "Milo's medow".
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just curious... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.