Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:31 PM
714590 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My ultimate movie "Wish List" Part III « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My ultimate movie "Wish List" Part III  (Read 885 times)
Steve Byczek
« on: June 01, 2005, 05:25:01 PM »

Hi my friends.  I would love to see the following movies. If you have seen any of these films,please drop me a few lines describing what you liked or disliked about them.

“Night Must Fall” (1937)

“Dead of Night” (1945)

"Hideous Sun Demon" (1957)

"The Space Children" (1958)

"Terror from the Year 5000" (1958)

“Night Must Fall” (1964)

“Brewster McCloud” (1970)

“Joe” (1970)

“Johnny Got His Gun” (1972)

“Schlock” (1972)

“Hollywood Boulevard” (1976)

“Andy Warhol’s Bad” (1976)

“Dominique” (1978)

“Rock and Roll High School” (1979)

“Heartbeeps” (1981)

“Impure Thoughts” (1986)

“Heaven” (1987)

Thank you!

Sincerely,Steve.

Scottie
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 06:28:25 PM »

Anything from Andy Warhol you can be sure is trash. Even the movie he made by the same name is trash. His films are hard to watch mainly becuase they do so little. If you will take note, he looooooves to stare at people. Watch Sleep. Watch 15 Minute Portraits. Empire, watch anything, and you will become aware at the overwhelming desire to keep looking at people. I'm not familiar with his Bad, but if it's anything like what I've seen, keep an open mind and watch it when you aren't feeling tired.
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 08:46:52 AM »

Johnny Got His Gun- I sought out this movie years ago due to the fact that Metallica used clips from it for their "One" video (yes, they were still cool then). I have trouble describing it to people because it's is quite odd and to me, difficult to explain fully. I didn't hate it but I didn't consider it one of the greatest movies of all time either. I would say that there are some interesting things about this movie and it did make me think a little bit. Overall I was glad I saw it...but I just kept putting One to it in my head.
"It's morse code..."
"What's he saying?"
"He says 'kill me'...over and over again 'kill me'..."

Land mine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with a life in Hell

Rock and Roll High School- In so many words or less, this movie sucked. I rented it for the Ramones only and for that it was worthwhile. As a movie, I found myself annoyed by it. The story and acting were ridiculous at best and it seems that it was pretty muck a vehicle for the Ramones only. If you're a fan, then see it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 09:27:09 AM »

I haven't seen Johnny Got His Gun in years.  I stumbled on it in a video store about 8 years ago or so and decided to give it a try.  It's hard to call a film this depressing "Great" but I was very impressed.  Deserves DVD treatment!

BTW Odinn7, I hate you for mentioning One.  It's one of those songs that gets in your head and will not leave....now I have the S&M version blaring in my head......won't go away....

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My ultimate movie "Wish List" Part III « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osmosis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.