Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:18:45 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Friend Needs Your Help Please!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Friend Needs Your Help Please!!!!  (Read 995 times)
Bazarov
Dedicated Viewer

« on: June 10, 2005, 08:44:29 PM »

This is a long story but it needs to be cleared up, my best friend told me i can ask any movie question here and you will help me hes a HUGE fan of the site seince looking up meet the feebles in high school he discovered it, a year back this kid justin use to come to his house and use his computer he saw his homepage was set to bad movies, (A sight Dave use to buy movies off of, as while as used as a guidlines on what moveis to buy, we love B movies)  Justin also saw him post a message on here, well low and behold one night when me and Dave were at the movies and then at my house for a few hours Justin apperantly flooded ur message boards we came back and he had a screen shot of spam in the form of replys to "Ash the Cat" Dave upon seeing what he did perceded to punch justin in the back and spit vulgaraties, (dave is a huge kid and justin is scrany it was scary to see how upset he was over justins actions, in the end thats why justin prolly did it to get him mad and he knew that would work) Justin said he had done it before Dave hit him again and kicked him out of his house, a day or so later Dave called and said he was banned from your sight's message board, he had always enjoyed the help of the people on this page and loved scanning the topics now he has to drive to the public libray just to do it, Justin has moved a town over and doesnt hang out with his little brother anymore, Dave actually is really down about how a "god *** retart" runined his chance to come here, chances are hes got an ip like me from charter please unblock him  PLEASE i can promise nothing bad will come from it becase Justin doesnt come around here any more (hahahh hes actually 19 and has a kid living the prime white trash dream now, serves him right) , and I know if I can get Dave back on this message board he will be sooooooooooooo happy thank you for your consideration on this matter, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Post Edited (06-10-05 21:01)
Menard
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 09:54:24 PM »

Are you referring to an incident from this past December?

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 10:08:24 PM »

I think that's the one Menard. I recall all of that also. Wonder why it took so long for them to say something if this was really true?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 10:20:42 PM »

The person who did that was still online untill early the following morning. They had to have at least a good 7-8 hours access.

odinn7

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 10:38:49 PM »

OK! OK! I admit it! It was me! It was all me!!!! *sob*...I got into his house and was posting under his id! It was the perfect plan and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Menard
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 10:44:16 PM »

(:

Susan
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 10:45:27 PM »

can we all have our scooby snack now?

odinn7

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 10:47:30 PM »

Rooby dooby doo!

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 08:15:22 AM »

Hmmm, somebody else got on his computer and did it. That has the ring of truth to it. I mean, I don't recall ever hearing that one before. Oh wait, I've heard it three or four times. Come to think of it, that's the excuse every idiot uses. Never mind.

Just waiting for the "somebody kept repeatedly breaking into my house and posting ads for poker on your board" thread.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Susan
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 11:43:37 AM »

One would have to wonder if a brothers relationship weren't more important to mend than access to a msg board....

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Friend Needs Your Help Please!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.