Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:27:04 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I drink your blood DVD Review « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I drink your blood DVD Review  (Read 844 times)
Anonymous User
« on: June 16, 2005, 02:08:33 PM »

DR. CARN-AGE’S :
C O R N E R  O F  S L E A Z E –    
B L O O D Y – T E R R O R  !  !  !

Flesh Eating-Ghouls, Limb-Worshipping-Zombies, Insane Cannibals, Serial Killers, Witches, Brain-Eating Aliens, Mad-Scientists, Psycho-Demons, Man-Eating Alligators, Flesh-Splattering Parasites, Man-Hunting Rednecks….

Today’s-Gut-Munching-Cate-gory:  “Hippie-Cult Splatter Films”

Graveyard-Title: I drink your Blood aka Blood Suckers, Die Satansbande, Die Tollwütigen
Flick-Director:  David Durston U.S.A / 1971
Rigor-Medium:   DVD
Coffin-Label:     Fangoria / Box Office Specteculars (U.S)

Storyline: Here comes one of the weirdest story’s you will ever hear from a non Japanese-movie…
A totally, really p**sed off hippie-gang that only lives for drugs (L.S.D) and enjoying the freedom of live, means barbequing rats for their meal (!?) making some very dangerous “satanic-rituals” from that
your mama always tried to warned you. (In 1971 this thematic was shocking…!) After the gang is consuming rabies-infected meat pies (would you taste it..?) they all turn into some bloodthirsty, foam gurgling-maniacs that go an unstopping rampage of violence and terror ! ! !

Dr.Gore says:

Holy bile, this sleazo-maniac-hippie-cult-chessy-splatterfest has to be seen to believe. In best 70’s-
style you learn to know what happens when you meet an hippie-gang that is infected with rabies: Heads easily disappear from their neck…, limbs getting chopped by axe and cannibal-style buffets can happen because of the heavy –hunger !! The total jaw-dropping 70-year b-movie acting and the bright colours (yeah red, too..) creating an bone-chilling atmosphere that no other movie will deliver you once more so fast… Extreme censored since it’s release (germany: 3 tape releases were all heavily cut) this outstanding splatter-orgy is now presented through “fangoria’s film label. Packed with untop-able bonus: deleted scenes, interview, trailer, tv- spots and 2 easter eggs (the opening of “I eat your skin”,-mmhh..) and lots more, this will build “white-foam” in your mouth too… This “bullet of b-movie-making” is presented in its original 4:3 format and was remastered from the directors cut. David Durston (who also brought you the movie “Stigma” 1972) takes place for a long interview, talking funny story’s about the making of the film. My personal viewing tip is watch this movie with your granny maybe she knows this one already, who know’s ? Till the next review from the bone-yard of sleaze… my dear friend, the screaming –skull near me would also give the best notes for this movie readers….!!!    
__________________________________________________________________________________

To get Shredded ferrets, a worm-eaten-hand or some pair of needle pierced - eyeballs and Background Information about the Movies:
-------------------------------------------
Contact Dr. Carn-age at:
gorepus@web.de
or call your local morgue !!!   

Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osmosis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.