Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:50:34 PM
714501 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!  (Read 3478 times)
LivingDeadGirl
« on: October 25, 2001, 10:07:40 AM »

It was brought out to the attention of Voodoo Girl and myself that our site has been ripped off by an a***ole who was even stupid enough to admit it in our guestbook.  So we need your help.  Do not visit this site, and please put out the word to other horror sites that this guy is an unoriginal fraud that is ripping off the horror fans on the net, that take the time and the effort to create great horror sites for you the horror lover to view.  We will not let him get away with this.  He goes by the name James Fulci, his site address is http://www.videonasties.ya.com , and his e-mail address is  videonasties_online@hotmail.com.  Please help us keep him from doing this to someone else.  For the webmasters and mistresses out there please feel free to view his entry in our guestbook.

Thank you,
LivingDeadGirl
Co - Webmistress of www.zombiegirls.net
Nathan
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2001, 10:39:03 AM »

Go directly to the man's ISP and let them know that his site is violating your copyright.  Tell them he's got one week to clean it up before you start making a real ruckus.

Nathan
chili
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2001, 11:53:21 AM »

the goobers site appears to shut down..
Trevor the rat
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2001, 12:46:43 AM »

i never liked your site to begin with living dead girl let alona a rip off. this dude must be stopped
Chopper
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2001, 03:32:55 AM »

hey trevor, why don't you go eat a dick, you're allways starting s**t for no reason on this site, and talking s**t to people.
LivingDeadGirl
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2001, 10:56:36 AM »

well the problem has been taken care of already.  i guess voodoo girl and i raise such a fuss that he reconsidered using our layout that he changed it, and went into hiding.
LivingDeadGirl
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2001, 10:58:27 AM »

it's ok chopper, we can't win them all.  but oh well it's not our problem that he has no taste anyways.  LOL
Trevor the rat
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2001, 03:34:11 AM »

woa, chopper, eat a dick? That's so creative, seriously, it ALMOST got to me. you really think what you says matters to me you piece of rotting poontang? I wasn't trying to start s**t i'm aloud to not like something, or is there some kind of rule against speaking my mind. So little fella why don't you crawl back in the s**thole you came from and f**k yourself. Always starting s**t? that was more than a half a year ago and i don't even f**king remember who you are! get a f**king life seriously.

rot in hell bastard,

Trevor
Trevor the rat
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2001, 03:36:46 AM »

DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! the site is really well designed and incrediblly easy to navigate. you got a great list of movies and a lot of cool s**t to do it's just not THE place to go for reviews. nothing personal. I don't even know how to put together a site if that makes you feel beter. jesus you can't say anything without people trying to f**k you from behind left and right.

Trevor
Trevor the rat
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2001, 03:40:44 AM »

after searching the forum for the author "chopper" it appears that the only post was that post in response to my harmless little post. If you're going to open your big mouth, dick, don't hide behind your mom's meat curtains. let us know who you really are and just stick with your regular name. now it's true you could be a newcomer and that's why there's no other posts but you said yourself i am always starting s**t and i haven't really posted anything offesnsive in teh past 7 months.

TReVoR
Chopper!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2001, 01:55:32 AM »

blah, blah, blah, you crack me up, e-mail me at antondesade@hotmail.com if you have anymore s**t you want to talk.
Trevor the rat
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2001, 02:11:40 PM »

Why in the f**k would i want to e-mail you you dumb bastard?! don't change the subject cum wad! i made a point and you're changing the subject. you could at least explain yourself to show that you aren't a COMPLETE p***y and moron. i mean seriously what the f**k?
LivingDeadGirl
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2001, 04:46:28 PM »

actually when voodoo girl and i created the site, it was really intended for the female fans of horror, not the male.  and that is one thing that has actually amazed us, that we do have quite a bit of male fans.  but when we do have the males that say they don't like our site it doesn't bother us, cause it wasn't made for them anyways.
Trevor the rat
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2001, 10:51:46 PM »

feminists....go figure!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.