Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:35:59 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The story of daveblackeye15 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The story of daveblackeye15  (Read 11436 times)
Menard
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 01:32:19 PM »

odinn7 wrote:

> Menard? What is it that makes you think I haven't already been
> on vacation and just didn't say anything about it?

It's no secret that you have always been on vacation. (:

*Yes, you set the bait and I went for it. Did you expect anything different from me? (:

LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 06:49:44 PM »

lmao.....thanks......

Menard
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 10:50:31 AM »

Dave will be returning from his vacation soon. He has made it known that he has not seen a movie during his entire vacation. Hmmm...makes you wonder what he has been doing during his vacation.

Here are some possibilities:

Dave has been seen on the beach with a boombox on his shoulder lip-synching to the David Lee Roth version of 'Just a Gigolo'.

Dave got a little confused when he heard about people 'running with the bulls' and spent his time looking all over Spain for a basketball team.

Dave has been reading every George Hayduke book he can find after he saw this tribute I created for him. (:

Any other suggestions you might have as to what has been occupying Dave's time on his vacation.

Don't be shy; we want to give Dave plenty to read when he returns.

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 11:02:34 AM »

Hayduke! He's da man!

Anyway...
I suspect Dave's been trying to get with the ladies and I can imagine this happening at least once:
Dave on the prowl in his tight pants and shirt unbuttoned with his gold chains happens upon a woman.
"Hey baby, what's your sign?"
She turns, looks him up and down and says, "Is that a sword in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
"It's a sword...I'm carrying it for when I meet this guy named Menard."
"You're carrying a sword for a guy?"
"Yeah, I want to jump him with it and run him through."
"Are you sure this is a sword we're talking about?"
"Huh? Uh...yeah...sword..."
"Listen Gringo, I think you want someone else...See that guy over there in the frilly shirt? That's Raul and I think he can give you what you want."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
raj

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 12:22:10 PM »

He's been training with a sword:
Hello, my name is Daveblackeye15.
You made fun of me.
Prepare to die.
dean

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 04:08:19 AM »

Whilst wandering the streets of Spain our intrepid hero dave hears the cries of hundreds of spectators at the nearby stadium.  Upset due to the local bull-fighter's recently aquired ankle injury, it seems that nobody is able to fight the bulls today, and with a stadium full of anticipation, the timing could not be worse.

Always there to lend a hand, and perhaps a silk shirt or two, when people are in need of help, dave enters the stadium, his gleaming sabre held high [and there's a sword in there somewhere too! ;-p ] and proceeds to wow the crowd with his signature fighting move: the double-twist-somersault over his opponent, and deals the killing blow whilst strutting to the song of 'Like a virgin.'

Of course after this proud display of machismo, he finds himself being chased back down the streets of Spain from an extremely attracted horde of women [and perhaps even some extremely attracted men] until he finally reaches the safety of his hotel room.

Of course, noone would begrudge him letting a few of those chasing him through the door...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
daveblackeye15

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »

How I wish I was chased by a horde of beautifu ladies, but I would trade that horde in for the love of the one woman I love right now. (I'm full of poetry man!)

Sadly we lost all three of our suitcases and the airports are looking for them. And they don't allow people to carry swords in their carry-on's so I guess Menard's fate has been delayed for a little bit.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
odinn7

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2005, 09:36:24 AM »

Perhaps Menard is responsible for the loss of the suitcases.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »

In honor of Dave's upcoming 20th birthday, I am dredging up this little tribute from over two years ago.

That's right, Dave, your favorite little thread just won't go away.

Happy birthday and here's hoping you get some on your birthday. TeddyR

*For forum brownnosers (a.k.a.: in serious need of getting laid) the reason that this thread is in the bad movies forum is because that's where it was originally posted due to this having been a single forum for everything. Now stop picking your noses.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 04:37:15 PM »

Yowza I was afraid you guys forgot about me. Working thirty hours a week and going full time at college kinda bums out my time for B-movies.

I thank you Menard though you're six days early for my b-day.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The story of daveblackeye15 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.