Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:34 PM
714453 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Menard? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Menard?  (Read 972 times)
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 30, 2005, 08:24:02 AM »

You still out there? Things are kinda weird here without your underhanded insults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 09:44:32 AM »

He still pops up some, but not very often . I even tried to lure him out by invoking the "V" word. I actually went on a two day  trip with my wife and carried my laptop from work so I could see what kind of bashing he would give me. But , sigh, I must be unworthy of his attentiion since I got a most tepid response to my post.

He's probably overtaxed trying to oversee the 46 different forums he runs.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
dean

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 10:32:44 AM »

Indeed, there is a distinct lack of smiley faces and biting wit at the moment.

Although his absence does provide a unique opportunity to plot some mischief.  Wait, did I say that out loud?  Oops...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
odinn7

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 10:42:44 AM »

I recall a post he made about being limited to online time because of the hardship he was going through but...I don't see why we can't take this opportunity to give him a tribute right here in this thread. I'm sure he would more than appreciate that. Anyone care to fire the first shot?

Now is your chance for revenge Dave, Scott, myself...or do we take mercy on him?

Post Edited (09-30-05 12:47)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 06:43:32 PM »

Yeah..yeah...yeah, let me fire the first shot.

Now who is it we are bashing?

Uh...wait a minute....it's me!

Oh cool...I get to bash myself.

Ouch...

Trek_Geezer is right in my being occupied quite a bit with my different forums. Not quite 46, but I am losing count. If I remember them all, I have 6 message boards; that's not including feedback forums I have attached to my websites.

I have been upgrading my websites this past week, mostly with remotely hosted services like cartoon and joke pages, and FFA pages like this one (feel free to add your own links).

I posted a site which is a combination of links to free webmaster tools, hosting, and resources, plus some online tools and links to fast listing directories, here.

I started a whole new portal, here, which gave me an opportunity to try some different design options. Unlike my other portals, all the content, except for one link, is included in the table itself. Plus it gave me the opportunity to try out another free hosting service.

My newest forum, which came online this week is Diversion Asylum.

I must apologize to the Geeze for not giving him the bashing he so richly deserves. As Geeze (don't ya love that nickname) was not offline for any appreciable time, I thought he was yanking my chain with the "V" word post. I have not had the opportunity to do the tribute properly either, with as occupied as I have been.

I owe Skaboi a tribute as well for that time he moved.

I lost my internet access this past week, but was able to get online with the NetZero free service. Now my dang computer is infected with a trojan and I am fighting with it while I am online. I am not using NetZero at present, as I had remembered that my local phone company offers a dial-up service for cheap. Still have a dang trojan that is trying to write dlls to my startup file. Need to go through the system files and find which exe is responsible for this.

Not to worry, though. As I get things straightened out here and organize my time better, heh..heh, I'll strike when someone is least expecting it. (hmmm...okay, when I am around, somebody is expecting it anyway)

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 10:09:31 PM »

I think I've spotted him...................

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Menard? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.