Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:17:47 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Holy S***, Batman, a Mothman movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holy S***, Batman, a Mothman movie  (Read 1669 times)
FishStik
« on: January 10, 2002, 12:10:47 PM »

That's right kiddies a Mothman movie is comming out . If you don't know who Moth man is I will have to hunt you down and kill you. If you know anything about Cryptozoology  you would know who Mothman is. No, he is not the Ticks sidekick. Mothman is a real monster, like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, and La Chupacabra (the goat sucker) The Movie is coming out on the 28(i think) and is rated PG-13. It is a documentary about Mothman. It is called The Mothman Prophecies  DA-DA-DAHHHH. It is based of a book of the same title(good book) I don't know if you guys will be(are) as exited as I am, but I am  because I study Cryptozoology( the study of Hidden Animals[read: monsters] ) well post somthing if you are excited, like or study cryptozoology, or you think I'm a total moron(acually don't that)
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 05:10:12 PM »

"If you don't know who Moth man is I will have to hunt you down and kill you."

I'm too young and beautiful to die!  I'll hunt down the book, find out about Mothman!  Anything!  Anything!  I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

Sorry about the sarcasm, there.  Just struck me as funny.

Actually, the movie looks interesting.  Will probably look up the book, too.  Hopefully, both'll be good.
Nathan
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 11:34:14 AM »

I've had The Mothman Prophecies on my "go out and see" list for months. 'Course, they're going to screw it up, but at least it'll get Keel's book back in print so we won't have to pay forty bucks for it on Ebay anymore.

Nathan
Kolos
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 02:59:20 AM »

A friend of mine has known Keel for decades. What a hoot!
FishStik
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 09:46:28 PM »

I'LL SPARE YOU THIS TIME, BUT NEXT TIME YOUR FOOLISHNESS WILL PAY!!!  WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Cullen
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 10:59:24 PM »

Thank you, sir!  You shan't regret it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Holy S***, Batman, a Mothman movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.