Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:05:29 AM
714425 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  An Annoying Game/Puzzle « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Annoying Game/Puzzle  (Read 1256 times)
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: November 30, 2005, 03:53:24 PM »

Lifted from another board I frequent:

River Game

The rules are:

Click on link then click on Blue Circle. Use the rules below unless you happen to be able to read Japanese.

"Everybody has to cross the river".

The following rules apply:

*Only 2 persons on the raft at a time

*The father cannot stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.

*The mother cannot stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.

*The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.

*Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.

When you see a Yellow Circle, that means one of the rules have been broken and the raft will not move.

To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 04:26:56 PM »

Yay, I solved it!

Wait, this is my reward?  This is like one of those crappy Nintendo games where there's only a screen that say "Congratulations".  I demand recompense!

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
dean

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 01:33:55 AM »

Your reward is in knowing everyone made it safely to the other side, and that's it...  Later on that night the man will assault the little girls, the woman will beat up her sons, and the theif will steal everyone's money after it is found that the policeman is really a crook in disguise...

What a wierd game...  this kind of reminded me of trek's post about the man on the plane who got moved for sitting next to an unaccompanied little boy...  

Fun thing to do:  leave the thief alone with a kid and the kid get's promptly kicked in the head...

Why are they all so violent???  Ah well, I figured it out, so I shouldn't worry!

Hooray for the happy arms at the end!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  An Annoying Game/Puzzle « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.