Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:19:44 AM
714501 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  DEAD FRICKEN ALIVE « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: DEAD FRICKEN ALIVE  (Read 4972 times)
systemcr4sh
« on: January 11, 2002, 10:45:24 PM »

I watched DEAD ALIVE

I am in AWE........I...........I............I'm lost for words

It was SO gory..

I Won't bore you with anything else but

THAT
MOVIE
RULES

-Dan
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2002, 01:44:52 AM »

Christ if i had a nickel for every time someone made a big ass deal over dead alive like it's sooo new and so in. i used to love this movie but after all these people rubbing father mcgruder in my face it just doesn't have the same effect on me anymore. dead alive like evil dead has been seen by every f**king teenager in america and it's a great movie don't get me wrong but every kid who starts an interest in horror movies' first love is dead alive and evil dead. now their a common part of every comic book nerd's vocabulary.

HAHAHAHA the priest knows karate! We've had a decade to get over it! lets move on!

Trevor (DAN)
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2002, 10:10:24 AM »

Kind of agreed but I saw the film years back shortly after it first came out. I don't think I would put it up with the poplarity status of evil dead but it definitely is somewhat heard of. I think the only movie that could give it a run for it's gore amount is Premutos which is getting a Us dvd release soon. That movie is brutal and in someways I think exceeds braindead in sheer gore alone.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 12:01:50 PM »

Yeah but I had gone the longest time knowing about it and not seeing it.....

Sorry
Lee
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 03:21:48 PM »

I have to go with Mr. the Rat on this one. How many damn times do we need to talk about the same thing over and over again?!
Cullen
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 05:29:29 PM »

Until we get it right?

Actually, I saw nothing wrong with systemcr4ash's post.  All he said was that he saw the movie and liked it.  No blow by blows, just a simple statement.

You and Trevor need to relax just a touch (just a touch, mind you.)  Just because most of us here have seen such and such movie and discussed it doesn't mean EVERYONE has, even if the films a decade old.  Hell, man, I haven't seen half the films reviewed on this site alone, let alone ALL bad movies.  As far as I can see, the board ain't just for bad movie veterans, but for all fans.

Another thing: Expect to see posts on similar subjects over and over again.  From what I've seen, they come in waves.  Be cool when it happens.  Post if you want, or ignore it.  But don't be rude about it, and don't become frustrated over it.  No point.
Cullen
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2002, 05:51:47 PM »

It has come to my attention that there was a factual error in my last post ("How Many Damn Times...").  I have not seen less that half the movies this site covers.  

In actuality, I have see roughly 80% of the movies covered in this site.

I know that my being wrong comes as much as a surprise to you as it does me.  It is a pity and a tragedy that my imperfection should become known in this fashion.  It shan't happen again.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2002, 06:12:18 PM »

Thanks man

I wasn't saying this movie was "Hip" or "New"

Just that I've heard so many things and Have had about two failed attempts to get the unrated version, and I finally did.

Sorry if I caused any problems

-Dan
Cullen
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2002, 08:43:38 PM »

Don't sweat about it.  Just out of curiousity, did you make it all the way through first time?  I myself had to stop at the custard scene.  I've been watching horror movies all my life, but that really grossed me out for some reason.
Andrew
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2002, 09:43:46 PM »

Well said Cullen, you hit the exact same points I was going to cover.

Andrew
systemcr4sh
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2002, 11:46:38 PM »

The first time it was the RATED version and we wanted to see it in its whole. not some watered down version.

Tommorow I'm making a copy of it (It was taped off SCREAM network and I borrowed it off someone)

Anyway, Yeah

-Dan
Cullen
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2002, 12:14:11 AM »

...I really am pathetic and sad.  I suspected as much.
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2002, 01:51:19 AM »

did any point in time did i direct my post at stymie? his post was on the topic dead alive and i merely gave my view on today's hype about the film i did not once say anything that was directed towards the man. i think everybody here is a little on the sensative side or just expecting every word out o my mouth to be telling someone off.
BadTaste_nz
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2002, 05:07:59 AM »

Isnt the badmovies.org phorum thing for posting comments about movies and asking for help or something?

why do people always have to make a fuss on what people type, i remember the first time i posted a comment about Bad Taste (my fav movie) and all of a sudden people started posting s**t like "oh its stupid" "been there seen that" blah blah blah.

People post things here to have fun and show an interest in b-movies.
sure people can reply to the message, but if all there going to do is cause an argument, p**s off.
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2002, 06:50:40 PM »

coming into a b-movie forum ranting about dead alive is like going into a teen magazine phorum and rant about the movie titanic...you look like you've been living under a rock.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  DEAD FRICKEN ALIVE « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.