Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:41:16 AM
714442 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  how do I.......? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: how do I.......?  (Read 892 times)
pops_mcfly
Dedicated Viewer

« on: January 04, 2006, 12:29:17 PM »

Anyone know where I can send an awful b-movie I found to the creator of this site? I have a movie that rivals Manos: Hands Of Fate as the worst movie ever, and wanted to send him a copy( it isn't really mine but I figure a taped copy should do just as well) it's called FireBird 2015 A.D. and is extrememly terrible, certainly needs the sarcastic reviewing he does so well--hell it deserves it! so I was wondering if anyone could help and tell me where to send the tape.....

God, why did some moron decide to ruin the Dukes Of Hazard with Jessica Simspon as Daisy? Yeaaaaauuurrrgggghhh--the HORROR!
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 01:04:49 PM »

Go out to the main message list and send him a personal message or you could just hit EMAIL ME at the bottom of this page.

I don't that Andrew is accepting any screeners.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »

What? That's great movie! Darren McGavin fighting for his right to tear around the desert in a cool car during a future energy crisis. That stirring theme song, "driving for my freedom." Just brings a lump to your throat (probably bile, but still....)

Seriously, I loved that movie when it aired a couple of times on TV, way back when. No doubt, it would make a different impression on me today. Just the same, I wouldn't expect it to be Manos bad. More Warrior of the Lost World bad. Cheesy, but not boring.

Where did you find it, by the way? I'd love to pick up a copy.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:22:50 PM »

I am well behind on reviewing.  Coming up with a workable solution now, which is probably going to be updating the site once a month, with two new features (usually movies, maybe interviews now and then).

I have heard of "Firebird 2015" and would like to see it, but could not honestly say I'd be able to review it any time soon.  Great find though, since I am guessing you might have found it at a video place going out of business.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
pops_mcfly
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 09:33:21 AM »

I dunno where my folks found it, but I had decided to try and reveiw it myself originally. My plan to do so was thwarted when I actually popped the tape into the VCR. I'll try to make a copy and you can get around to it whenever you want.

Oh and it's Manos bad alright. It tries to be a Road Warrior type flick but is way to...well you'll see. One of the worst things amid the bad jokes the characters make and the lousy story is the theme song that is ABOUT the plot. take for example these lyrics-keep in mind when they say the DVC they are talking about the villian and that this is sung in a disco/rock fashion....

DVC, DVC, you can't catch a rabbit
and you can't catch me!

seriously those are the lyrics!

God, why did some moron decide to ruin the Dukes Of Hazard with Jessica Simspon as Daisy? Yeaaaaauuurrrgggghhh--the HORROR!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  how do I.......? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.