Main Menu

THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES.

Started by CheezeFlixz, June 28, 2008, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacman000

Computers are explosive.

In an Irwin Allen production, they're highly explosive.

jimpickens

When an aircraft and spaceships crash lands it never dawns on the pilot to use the landing gear or to try to veer it away from the large body of water.

pacman000

Quote from: jimpickens on October 20, 2020, 01:02:46 AM
When an aircraft and spaceships crash lands it never dawns on the pilot to use the landing gear or to try to veer it away from the large body of water.
If you cannot a full-sized spaceship set, make sure the script says the pilot crashes into the ocean. Same goes for airplanes, hovercars, zeppelins, etc.

jimpickens

Or use a plastic model bought at short notice at a toy store.

pacman000

People in Transylvania speak with British accents.

jimpickens

From the Howling if have two rifles of the same caliber use one to bar the gate don't ask your savior who just bought a box of silver bullets to lend you some ammo just let him do all the fighting.

kornula

I've learned that some bad movies don't have all their cars explode when they crash.  Just some of them.  This tells me they ran out of  money to pay for that good old fashioned element called "Explodium".  Apparently, it can be costly if only 2 of your 40 cars that crash explode.

kornula

Everyone in a B movie has a fire poker...even if they don't have a fireplace.

Alex

Stay away from water. Even a puddle will have some lethal creature or be a portal to another dimension.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Ted C

Scientists and engineers generally lack a moral code or conscience, so they will experiment with anything just to see what will happen.
"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits

Alex

Quote from: Ted C on November 02, 2020, 12:34:37 PM
Scientists and engineers generally lack a moral code or conscience, so they will experiment with anything just to see what will happen.

That is because we are soulless.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Neville

Quote from: pacman000 on October 20, 2020, 01:34:59 PM
If you cannot a full-sized spaceship set, make sure the script says the pilot crashes into the ocean. Same goes for airplanes, hovercars, zeppelins, etc.

Also, helicopters always crash behind a hill.
Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.

Dr. Whom

Quote from: Neville on November 02, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

Unless they are attacked by tomatoes.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

pacman000

Quote from: Neville on November 02, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

And their blades don't fly off in ten different directions. They're instantly destroyed in the wreck & pose no danger to anyone.

pacman000

American alligators are native to India, Africa, & Australia.