Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:26:51 AM
714152 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 203879 times)
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2019, 11:49:39 AM »

I had a weird dream this morning. And I apologize in advance for the TMI.

I dreamt I dropped a gigantic deuce.  It was huge. I remember thinking I didn’t know it was possible for the human body to produce such a large deuce and toyed with calling everyone back to look at it fore I flushed it.  I had to bust it up in the bowl so it could flush and it took a dozen flushes to get rid of it. I was twenty pounds lighter afterwards.

Did yo watched the episode "More Crap" of South Park by any chance?  BounceGiggle

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #406 on: October 20, 2019, 03:27:18 AM »

A bunch of bad guys were trying to force me to unlock the secrets of an ancient pyramid, which had surprisingly modern bathrooms, and even electricity (including a switch that was supposed to pump the air in the main chamber full of some deadly virus, but over the millennia had lost its potency, the virus that is, not the electricity).  Jacqueline Pearce (the actress who played Servalan in Blake's 7) was there and I was very annoyed that everything else going on was stopping me having sex with her (what can I say, I had a crush on her as a kid).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #407 on: October 31, 2019, 06:35:22 AM »

All right, this is going to be a long one. Had it last night so I'll type it quick before the memory fades. In order to avoid clarification every two sentences, I'll just say that, from now on, everything's part of my dream.

I'm watching TV in my parents house, when I land in a show that I'm 100% sure I seen before and loved it, so I decide to watch it again. The main character is played by Tom Hanks, but we never get his name. It's implied that he's a teacher because he's in a front yard of your typical suburban north american house with a bunch of teenagers, they're all sitting in white chairs and talking to each other. At one point Tom ask them to go look for the owner's house, Jerry, who was missing from some time. They go to the door calling his name, and then we switch to Tom's worried face, who knows something we don't. Then, we see a shot of two detectives ringing the bell of the house, but it's all fuzzy, leading us to believe it's some kind of vision he's having. The show avoid telling us if he always had these kind of premonitions, or if he just discovered this "power". I believe the idea is this to be the hook of the show.
We suddendly switch to the character of Tom talking to a reporter, saying something along the lines of "there's been a lot of false information about what happened to Jerry. That he's been abducted by aliens, that he's been run over by a bus, that he's been taken by the men in black...". So yeah, we know something really weird and tragic happened inside that house and that people is going nuts about it, but we never get to see it. After this interview, a woman shows up (I know I've seen her somewhere else but I can't really put my finger on it, she's similar to Morena Baccarin but definitely not the same actress) and we hear Tom's narration, saying that "she's in charge of the case now, she also became my ex a couple of years after high school". So yeah, they were together for a while, and the situation gets tense for both of them.
Anyways, they talk but we never hear their conversation, instead it's Tom's narration of the events; this new female character, which we also never get her name, talks to relatives of Jerry, who start crying, and Tom tell us that "this is the hardest part, having to tell them what happened and remain stone cold at the same time". The show ends with a shot of both characters together, looking quite worried.

For some reason I loved the show, even when there was nothing really interesting about it, so I checked the info about it and it said it was a pilot episode, which explained its short duration of 15 minutes, and the fact that I watched it years ago and landed again in the same episode. So basically, the series never got greenlit, but strangely they showed the pilot on TV. Its name was NEWHOME.

All right, this concludes my dream about this show I watched twice but never existed. The fact that I remember it so vividly bugs me, not just because it was so precise, but also because when I woke up I was convinced the show was real, in a very Mandela Effect style. I actually had to look it up, to make sure.

It really reminded me of the CANDLE COVE creepypasta. Now I just need someone else to come and say that they also watched NEWHOMETwirling

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #408 on: November 06, 2019, 07:34:09 AM »

I dreamed over the weekend that my car (a pick-up or 'bakkie' [buh-kee] as we call them here) was all of a sudden working again and I got in behind the wheel and rode around Pretoria with it. Sad to think that it's been standing since April this year.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #409 on: December 31, 2019, 01:11:26 AM »

Strange one yesterday morning where a reformed Joffrey Baratheon had come back from the dead and had to get a baby to safety in the United States.  The baby was in danger staying in Westeros.  Probably from Dany.  The dream ended with Joffery and the baby at Ellis Island and the baby being wheeled down a hallway by an officer while Joffery walked alongside.  And no it was not baby Yoda.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #410 on: January 02, 2020, 08:40:33 AM »

I dreamed about my special sister Maggi - I haven't seen her for almost five years now as she moved away - and she was sitting in the bus next to me, all dressed in black.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #411 on: January 03, 2020, 07:23:18 AM »

We encountered a very religious race of aliens whose holy book told them they had been created in the image of God. Since our bible says the same thing we ended up going to war with them over who was right.

As I woke up pretty much everyone was dead (both species).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #412 on: January 03, 2020, 09:15:53 AM »

I dreamed that I was a Confederate POW who had escaped and was trying to get back to South Carolina, along with a group of fellow escapees.  One of them was this wise Obi-Wan Kenobi/Merlin type figure who taught me some deep magic; at the end of the dream we had made it back home and were being reassigned to new units, but I had to run back to our last hideout and gather up a pile of coins I had left there - a pretty good heap of treasure.  I was trying to sort through them when my wife woke me up!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2020, 06:54:34 AM »

I dreamed that my landlord - of 20 years now - was preparing to sell my flat and had piled all my possessions up in the bathroom. Henry Winkler was one of the buyers.  Buggedout Question

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #414 on: January 12, 2020, 08:18:24 AM »

Had one during the night where I had swam across a nice warm sea near Greece.  I had lots of steps on my fitbit when I was done.  Then after a couple days I had to fly back to where our tour group was going next.  I was hoping that the flight would be so short that I would be at the next hotel before they even left the hotel we were checking out of.

But even though I was on a private jet it was very slow going cause they wouldn't let him fly all that fast and at one point they made him land til they could figure out a route for him to go to Omaha.  He had to fly low to the ground at a rate not much faster than what a car would go and was having to land and take off from highways all the time.  I wound up grousing that at the rate we were going it probably would have been faster to rent a car and drive over.   

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2020, 07:11:01 AM »

Had a Baby Yoda one this morning. It involved watching the baby while Mando was away. I was trying to get him to eat a bunch of applesauce while pushing him around in a stroller that let him pretend he was driving. Pretty soon he gave up using the spoon and was using his hands even though I was worried the sauce might have been too hot.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2020, 08:57:47 AM »

We encountered a very religious race of aliens whose holy book told them they had been created in the image of God. Since our bible says the same thing we ended up going to war with them over who was right.

That premise actually might make for a good story/script.

I dreamt I was playing pinball and a guy kept shoving a tripod leg into me as he was setting up a camera. When I suggested he wait until I was done he apologized and gave me free tickets to "Nikcolodeon live" (something from the kids network).  The coupon allowed me five tickets, and he explained I also could take in five stuffed animals and five pets.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2020, 12:08:11 PM »

That premise actually might make for a good story/script.

I dreamt I was playing pinball and a guy kept shoving a tripod leg into me as he was setting up a camera. When I suggested he wait until I was done he apologized and gave me free tickets to "Nikcolodeon live" (something from the kids network).  The coupon allowed me five tickets, and he explained I also could take in five stuffed animals and five pets.

I figured it might have made a good Twilight Zone / Outer Limits episode.

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #418 on: February 04, 2020, 12:36:38 PM »

Last night I had this dream in which I was having a huge dinner with tons of friends, and John Carpenter was there. He was speaking perfect spanish and cursed a lot too!

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #419 on: February 04, 2020, 12:44:56 PM »

I dreamed that my local Chik-Fil-A was out of chicken. You could still order anything on the menu that didn't have chicken.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.