Main Menu

COVID-19 Humor

Started by The Burgomaster, March 09, 2020, 11:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

yeah no.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

BOWIE didn't write this song, but it's the only one he didn't write on his best album Hunky Dory.  It's great advice. Fill your heart;  Fear is in your head. 

http://youtu.be/cqKOQOn8_Ic 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

indianasmith

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I'm alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

In order to help with social distancing it has been announced that Nickleback will be headlining every music festival in the world over the next year, thus ensuring that no one shows up.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Alex on March 18, 2020, 06:31:43 AM
In order to help with social distancing it has been announced that Nickleback will be headlining every music festival in the world over the next year, thus ensuring that no one shows up.
:bouncegiggle:

bob

lester1/2jr

who's this Qu'ran teen everyones talking about?

The Burgomaster

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

Alex

In around 9 months time health care services are going to be put to the test when all the babies resulting from self isolation turn up.

Doubtless in just over 12 years time these children will be known as the quarin-teenagers.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness