Main Menu

COVID-19 Humor

Started by The Burgomaster, March 09, 2020, 11:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Seen on Twitter: "Once this [stuff] is over we're boutta have the fattest St. Patty's Easter de Mayo of July party ever!!!!"

PREACH IT, BROTHER!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

RCMerchant

The best part about this is " HOLY CATS!"
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chefzombie

love it indy, i am SO stealing that!
don't EVEN...EVER!

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

sprite75

Nation's Karens are losing control

QuoteUnable to maintain their signature haircut or find a manager to demand to speak to, Karens everywhere have completely lost control of the only aspects of their lives they ever had a handle on.

"It's bad out there folks. Karens are getting harder to identify as their hair grows out" Karen expert Ashley Kitchings stated. "So, if you do have to go outside, we recommend that you bring binoculars and keep at least shouting distance away from all potential Karens."

As of press time a "complaint of Karens" – the term for a large group of Karens – was headed toward a Kansas City Walmart to purchase and then angrily return items. Experts believe that it's only a matter of time before Karens across the US find out that Walmarts, and several other stores, are still open.
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

lester1/2jr

AoTFan

Someone showed me a funny picture... tried to dig it up, but I couldn't find it, so I'll have to describe it...

Basically, it showed the top of a storm drain with a red balloon floating above it with a roll of TP in front.   

:)

chefzombie

lol, i saw that on facebook!
don't EVEN...EVER!

Alex

From a conversation on my cousins page.

QuoteYeah sure.
5G causes flu like symptoms because of the power of the waves. So the Chinese government invented coronavirus in a lab which has very similar symptoms and let it loose in the countries that are testing 5G so they could blame that and cover up 5G's evil power.
Now, as they've got the world in a fit of panic they can say that Covid-19 vaccinations are mandatory but what people don't know is that the vaccinations contain a chip so the government can control you. With 5G. Bill Gates - a huge advocate of vaccinations - invented this chip.
There you go. I watched some online docs to find out what the conspiracy theorist were taking about. If it wasn't so scary that people believe this s**t it would be pretty funny but unfortunately the theories have quite a big following...
Don't know what the laser in Streetlights is about though. Mind control is my guess.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

chefzombie

as much as i like my pal cy, he believes this crap too. but he blames gates AND democrats. we don't talk politics much, needless to say.
don't EVEN...EVER!

indianasmith

My FB feed is a daily parade of paranoia, insanity, and "this is all a conspiracy to discredit Trump" screeds.
As if he NEEDED discrediting with anyone capable of rational thought!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

I am not sure which would be worse. Him winning the next election or the tirade of blame if he loses.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Alex on April 04, 2020, 08:31:23 AM
I am not sure which would be worse. Him winning the next election or the tirade of blame if he loses.

Him winning the next election, by a landslide.

Rev. Powell