Main Menu

COVID-19 Rant

Started by indianasmith, March 11, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I'll be ok with what I got, the bulk of it was from the CARES Act

my state pandemic unemployment weekly claims going forward isn't much, but it helps

I'm doubting schools will be opened by my district for the 2nd quarter (my district is taking things on a quarter by quarter basis to figure out how teachers will work the distrct, currently it's all remote which puts me and every other sub in the district out of work) as COVID cases in Wisconsin are skyrocketing because of people refusing to wears masks among other things
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

so let me see if I understand this: because I am a substitute teacher my claim for pandemic unemployment was denied after the CARES Act benefits expired because schools closed in June, even though school started up again recently

yes... beyond angry and I will appeal the ruling

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

indianasmith

Several people I know have fallen sick in the last week and one has tested positive for COVID.  Not good.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

zombie no.one

Quote from: Rev. Powell on September 11, 2020, 09:43:54 PM
This board isn't a debating society and we're really getting nowhere, just causing hard feelings.
exactly why I now refuse to discuss this either online or IRL... there are so many ways to clash on this one basic issue. why risk potentially falling out with friends, family, workmates... not worth it.
please do not mock my potato.

pennywise37

trump  and it's too late here for me to care at all in looking up but him and his wife have Covid no joke it showed up on my phone like 10 minutes ago

RCMerchant

Quote from: pennywise37 on October 02, 2020, 12:19:13 AM
trump  and it's too late here for me to care at all in looking up but him and his wife have Covid no joke it showed up on my phone like 10 minutes ago

I thought it was a joke-your right. No joke.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

indianasmith

Wishing them a speedy recovery!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Rev. Powell

Yes, let's all wish them a speedy recovery.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

VenomX73

Wishing them a speedy recovery
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Allhallowsday

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

pennywise37

while i didn't want him to get it but it also kinda feels like karma for once got him after all the crap he's done but at the same time i hope he doesn't die from it either i'd rather see him in jail after he leaves the white house than being dead from the virus.

in short i didn't wish that on him or his wife. i also think it's his own fault with him barely wearing a mask and going to places that had a slew of cases so who knows where he got it? had be been more careful he might not have gotten it but we will never know on that one either way i hope he recovers from it

RCMerchant

" It is what it is ".
-Donald Trump
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

bob

I'm hoping people who weren't taking this seriously, like not wearing a mask etc. will now that Trump got COVID

pennywise37

i am curious how much of an effect that will have on his cult? i saw it somewhere i forget where it said there was already a woman who said it was fake that he didn't have it at all but another ploy to get him out of office. WHAT? when the guy himself actually admits that he's got it and tells the truth about something for once in his life they choose to Ignore the truth and believe his lies?  

i don't see that logic though i do wonder leaving that idiot who said that alone for a minute his cult though are they going to take better precautions i wonder? i really doubt it but their lord and savior has gotten it. what are they gonna next turn to Mike Pence a guy who's whiter than Casper The Friendly Ghost hmm i wonder?

RCMerchant

I don't feel bad for him. Stupid is as stupid does.
"It is what it is."  :lookingup:
If I die from liver failure or a heart attack it's my own dam fault. I don't spread that to other people.
His buddy Herman Cain died from it by being at one of his rallies. He should have had a clue there. He has put people in danger from his flip attitude.
Tiana works at a nursing home where people have this covid s**t. She don't have it. I don't have it.
All he needed to do was wear a f**king mask.
Slobber, Drool, Drip!