Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:47:53 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 343328 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #390 on: May 25, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »

Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ann-coulter-turns-disloyal-actual-172315065.html  

"...The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville..."

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:26:37 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #391 on: May 25, 2020, 02:47:19 PM »

i just saw on yahoo news that Trump is wanting kids back in school and that we are near 100,000 deaths WOO HOO i just mean that by how he thinks.

we have that many deaths and he wants kids in school? WTF? honestly the school year is about done anyways so why even bother sending them at all? even if they did find a cure this week which they won't but if they did. they might as well just keep them home ya know?

Coronavirus: Trump pushes for schools to reopen on ‘much very good information’ as Covid-19 death toll nears 100,000

very good information my ass i have it on very good information that an outhouse doesn't stink on a hot summer day, we all know that's BS just like hearing him say anything at all is BS cause the guy can't stop lying at all, used car salesman lie less than he does
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:49:43 PM by pennywise37 » Logged
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2020, 02:52:16 PM »

I'm still waiting for my pandemic unemployment insurance  Bluesad

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pennywise37

« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2020, 03:55:45 PM »

i'm sorry to hear that i hope you get that soon
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2020, 04:01:07 PM »

Bob, in the UK my wife has been finding out all sorts of ways for people who aren't getting money from the government for whatever and posting up lists of things like contact numbers, and other places people can go to for help and support. Have you tried having a look to see if there is anything like that for where you are? Sorry, but I don't know enough about the system over there to offer more concrete advice.

I hope things get sorted for you soon. Indeed, I hope that for everyone.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #395 on: May 25, 2020, 06:39:57 PM »

I was tested for Covid-19 and got a negative result today.  Cheers

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pacman000
« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2020, 07:02:12 PM »

Then I'm happy for you! Here's to hoping you don't catch it later.  Bluesad
pacman000
« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2020, 12:53:13 PM »

Someone thinking about the long term fx of shutting down everything: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what-if-the-lockdown-is-worse-than-the-disease/ar-BB14FYku?ocid=spartandhp
People speak of a second or third wave of infection from the virus — and the instinct from politicians and public health authorities will be to have yet another round of lockdowns. But the point of flattening the curve, as population health expert Drew Harris has said, wasn’t to reduce the number of total cases (no matter what the curve, we’ll have the same “number of new cases over time,” he says). Rather, it was to make sure health care systems weren’t overwhelmed.
We’ve done that. And having done that, this fall schools need to reopen, jobs need to return, and we need to move toward some semblance of an open society. The disease will continue to ravage us, and the losses will be visceral and terrifying. But delaying our return to normalcy will make the costs even worse.

And thoughts about the disease's spread & that cost: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/commentary-i-lost-my-mother-to-covid-19-heres-why-we-must-face-the-coronavirus-threat-honestly/ar-BB14FROe?ocid=spartandhp

Will 40% of those additional deaths be among the elderly and people in nursing facilities? More than that? We’ll need increased testing and increased access to testing to know for sure. As we open up our communities, we should be honest with ourselves about the cost of liberty.
I’m sad that my mother has died. But my grief is darker knowing that so many other mothers will die. We are in the process of losing a large part of a generation. The least we can do is acknowledge what is happening and serve as honest witnesses. The least we could do is make an accurate count of the dead.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:04:49 PM by pacman000 » Logged
pennywise37

« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2020, 03:30:07 PM »

did someone see yesterday that Twitter used a fact check on Trump? he got p**sed and threatened to shut it down but he's not gonna do a damn thing, with him and tweeting it's like a sex addict going without sex
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2020, 06:21:00 PM »

did someone see yesterday that Twitter used a fact check on Trump? he got p**sed and threatened to shut it down but he's not gonna do a damn thing, with him and tweeting it's like a sex addict going without sex

So Trump is the male version of Karen?

yeah no.
pennywise37

« Reply #400 on: May 27, 2020, 06:55:33 PM »

yep and holy sh*t is that ugly woman
pennywise37

« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2020, 01:53:32 AM »

i saw this on yahoo news and it had me laughing my ass off

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-accidentally-flashed-her-daughters-183700102.html
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2020, 07:43:38 AM »

I did so many ZOOM lessons with my kids this spring; I always made sure my wife knew when I was online so she wouldn't exit the bathroom in a less than dressed state in front of my high schoolers!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2020, 09:48:21 AM »

i think most people do but ya gotta admit that's really damn funny, i dunno what the woman looked like but it had me laughing, apparently a boy of little boys saw their 1st naked woman apparently. lol
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2020, 11:01:03 PM »

I did so many ZOOM lessons with my kids this spring; I always made sure my wife knew when I was online so she wouldn't exit the bathroom in a less than dressed state in front of my high schoolers!

BounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.